For Sale: New! USF Zip 22LR

This is a discussion on For Sale: New! USF Zip 22LR within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Manufactured by US Fire Arms, the next generation of future weapons in a light, compact form factor. Simple in design, ZiPô is a new Modular ...

Thread: For Sale: New! USF Zip 22LR

For Sale: New! USF Zip 22LR

Manufactured by US Fire Arms, the next generation of future weapons in a light, compact form factor. Simple in design, ZiPô is a new Modular Weapons System, delivering amazing features with performance and upgradeability. With a near unlimited service life - you will experience The Future of Funô and a great day at the range. Camping, hiking, exploring the world - ZiPô adapts to any mission. You can also attach it to the picatinny rail of your rifle (Please check the appropriate laws as this will make your rifle an SBR).

We received 1 in stock and it is for sale at $224.99 + shipping. We are a licensed dealer out of south bend IN. Thank you for checking out our thread and please let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Pelini
    T&Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

Our Website: DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tzarmory
    Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

You should check out the reviews on youtube - ain't looking so good. For the price and size and shape I think I'd go with a centerfire KT. Don't see the attraction of this gun, plus, to charge it, you have to either put you finger in front of the barrel or find a ledge to push the gun against.

??????????