Defensive Carry banner

Clearance on Woolrich Elite 4904 Black Pants

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Jamie Young 
#1 ·
Clearance

Black Pants ONLY- I left an image of the Khaki up so it's easier to see the lower ankle pockets.

Normal price is $49.99 we're clearing them out for $34.99. I need to make room in my warehouse for the new products coming out this month and next month.

#3 ·
In more than a year of being a Dealer, I have never heard of people having problems with the fit of the Woolrich pants. The pants sizes are all very accurate to regular clothing sizes. The pants have elastic waiste bands so you'll still have room for carrying IWB.

I wear 36 jeans and 36 Elite Pants.\

P.S. I'm still throwing in a free pair of Knee Pads with the pants, which are a $3 value.

As a side note:

All of the Woolrich Shirts and Vests run a little big. This is so shirts and vests can hang lower over a gun/gear. Even the Polos run larger.

Feel free to ask me anymore questions.

P.S.

#10 ·
I bought a pair.

LOVE them! Pockets for days. The upper front pockets easily and DISCREETLY hold 2 1911 mags each. I'm pretty sure they'd hold 2 full-size Glock mags just as easily, but not as discreetly.

This is the first pair of pants I've tired in which the front pockets are actually big enough to easily carry and conceal my pocket holstered Kahr PM40.

The back pockets are deep enough that I'm not sitting on my wallet.

The knee pads didn't work out for me. I must have longer-than-average thighs, because the pad pockets are about 2 inches too high for me.

The material is heavyweight and I predict it'll be quite durable. There's a little extra room with the elastic sections of the waistband for the IWB carriers out there.

Unbeatable price on a fantastic product!

#11 ·
I hope so...I am in charge of buying my own xmas gifts from my wife this year....ordered two pair of these pants and a wilderness belt...I will give a report after dec.25.

#15 ·
I just placed an order too. I love Elite products and have been using them for the about the last two years. The pants that I have now have finally bit the dust after some long hard days and it's time to retire them. In my opinion, Elite pants have better fit than (dare I say it) 5.11!

Any word on when the LWO pants will be coming out in Black? How about the MkII discreet pants in standard fabric (vs. denim)?

Michael

#16 ·
Adjust the price of the 40/34's also and I will order a pair.

Thanks,

Mike

#17 ·
Any word on when the LWO pants will be coming out in Black? How about the MkII discreet pants in standard fabric (vs. denim)?
I should have most of the other colors coming in soon. There has been some turmoil within Woolrich and many of the new products have been almost 2 months late in getting to dealers.

We should have some Algerian Jackets and the non-Denim MKII pants in soon also.

Adjust the price of the 40/34's also and I will order a pair.

Thanks,

Mike
Whoops!!
Done, we have 1 pair left!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.