Survival Straps Bracelets, Lanyards, Dog Collars- Helps raise $ for Wounded Warriors

Survival Straps Bracelets, Lanyards, Dog Collars- Helps raise $ for Wounded Warriors

This is a discussion on Survival Straps Bracelets, Lanyards, Dog Collars- Helps raise $ for Wounded Warriors within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Our Survival Straps are tough, large, and all business. My family company custom makes them by hand right here in sunny Florida. We make them ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survival Straps Bracelets, Lanyards, Dog Collars- Helps raise $ for Wounded Warriors

Our Survival Straps are tough, large, and all business. My family company custom makes them by hand right here in sunny Florida. We make them with approximately 15' of 550# military issue paracord. In an emergency situation, you can easily unravel the bracelet and deploy the paracord for use. If you do use your Survival Strap, simply send what is left back to us, along with your story, and we will remanufacture it for you, free of charge. Whether you are in the woods, at the range, or running errands around town, you will always have several feet of 550 lb. test paracord with you at all times in a compact and stylish package. They come constructed with either a tough side release buckle, or a marine grade stainless steel shackle. It's your choice. You can wear it on your wrist, or clip it to your pack. If you are looking for a big, bold, piece of gear that is a lot of fun to wear, one of our Survival Straps are for you.

*Each product is hand made in America to customer specs.
    *Survival Straps are available in 30 different colors, even 2-tone.
    *We can add letters in sterling silver on the Bracelets & Anklets if you would like.
    *Constructed with military issue 550 parachute cord.
    *Color fast, and resist staining and fading.
    *Will not mildew or rot with regular use.
    *Lightweight, weighing less than 1 ounce.
    *No problem if they get wet, they are pre-shrunk and quick drying.
    *Extremely tough and made to last.

We have hooked up with the Wounded Warrior Project. This is an incredible non-profit organization (with an impeccable reputation) that supports our soldiers who are coming home severely wounded. A portion of all proceeds coming from our Survival Straps website is being donated directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. Our goal is to raise money and awareness about our severely wounded soldiers who now need all of our help.

Please check out all of our products. We offer Bracelets, Anklets, Watch Straps, Dog Collars, and lanyards. We will even do custom work if you have something in mind. There is something on our website for every member of the family. All of our products are very unique, and there are 30 different colors to choose from. You can choose a single color, or combine any of them for a 2-tone look. Please visit our website at Survival Straps or email me at toughgear@comcast.net for more information.

Woodland Camo

Neck ID Lanyard in Desert Camo & Desert Tan

OD Green & Desert Tan

ACU Camo

Desert Camo & Black

I was looking at those just yesterday. Are they available for kids as well?
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Nicely done. I've made these type bracelets in the past for myself and family and they come in handy! Plus just from the pictures these are high quality. Never done business with Kurtiss, but this is definitely a good cause and a great product to have available. Welcome to the forums.
    "All war is deception" --Sun Tzu
    MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Those are awsome I will be ordering a few next week when I get home. Do you accept any other form of payment, other than pay pal?

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

deadeye72 - Yes, the Survival Bracelets are available in kids sizes, but they are pretty big. However, kids LOVE our Regular Bracelets. This is the version that 99% of kids get. All of my nieces, nephews, and all of their friends (all under the age of 13) prefer the Regular Bracelets/Anklets.

dan728 - Our shopping cart is through paypal, but you can also use your credit card. You do not have to have a paypal account if you go the credit card route. We will also accept money orders, and I don't have a problem with personal checks.

I have purchased two of the bracelets in the past and can attest to their quality. I'm going to order some lanyards also. Where are the photos of the key chains? They seem to be missing from the page on your website.

Very cool!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The Key Chains should be up on the website early next week. Thanks for all of the support guys!!!

Nice stuff, just ordered one of your ID holders.

Senior Member Array McPatrickClan's Avatar
    Very cool! I am going to add this to my "wish list."

The site is at the top of the forum...I just clicked on it yesterday...impressive work......very unique!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    I ordered a couple of Lanyards...nice work!

Administrator
    Very nice innovative stuff.
    Hummm...what shoud I buy?
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thank you for all of the support guys! Here is one of our Key Fobs in Desert Camo & Camo Brown.

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    I think a rifle sling in ths style would be great for your bug out AR....is it possible??
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast