Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. - Page 14

Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

This is a discussion on Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by bklynboy Let's make it post 195. I always have used Hoppes #9 on my guns and this past week tried Gunzilla on ...

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy View Post
    Let's make it post 195. I always have used Hoppes #9 on my guns and this past week tried Gunzilla on my PM9 and my USP. Not only was it faster and better smelling, it cleaned gunk from the gun that the Hoppes did not. Finished off with a bit of Miltec to lube. I'm sold
    Now you have to brave up and try it without putting any lube on your gun, except Gunzilla First time using my wifes XD 9mm I kept checking after every mag I took the slide off and looked. After six mags I just blasted away no visible sign of wear or stress that I could see by days end so no lube other than Gunzilla on all my guns. So far so good. As has been said the AR seems to shoot cooler and it seems like the guns stay cleaner longer
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    Reading this I realized that this is post 194 on this thread and not one single disagreement. Not one single negative disparaging remark about Gunzilla. Yet TapRackBang posted Gunizlla Best Gun Cleaner In The World and not one single person has disagreed even though I suspect a few of us like Ram Rod bought the stuff fully expecting to disagree. I don't think that any product can have a better endorsement than when the skeptics love it.

If ever Gunzilla goes public I am buying stock.
    Well, let me tell ya............I didn't expect to disagree, I actually wanted to from the get go. To make such a claim these days deserves at least one determined individual to prove it wrong. Then turn around and tell the world why the mission was impossible. It still cuts me deeply knowing what I spent over the years in my firearms care and maintenance with all of the other products. But then again...knowing I've finally found the best product and what all it's saving me in the future, in time, and expense, is priceless. Buying stock? That would be a good thing. Personally, I (wife and I) plan on opening a business in the very near future, and when we do, I'll be carrying Gunzilla exclusively. Why bother with excess inventory that won't sell? I'm going to do my part to turn the world on to Gunzilla, not only because it's the best and what it claims....but because the folks, and the firearms world deserves it. No two ways about it. I hope there's and endless supply....for all of us, and my future customers!

I bought a used sig 229 the other day after starting to clean it I sprayed gunzilla on it,I noticed a bucha gummy crap starting to come off it and making my hands sticky,apparently they had sprayed some cosmolene on the gun to preserve it and Gunzilla took it off,I need to buy some more one spray bottle lasted me over a year and I shoot weekly several different firearms,but only clean my CCWs religiously
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I bought a used sig 229 the other day after starting to clean it I sprayed gunzilla on it,I noticed a buncha gummy crap starting to come off it and making my hands sticky,apparently they had sprayed some cosmolene on the gun to preserve it and Gunzilla took it off,I need to buy some more one spray bottle lasted me over a year and I shoot weekly several different firearms,but only clean my CCWs religiously
    What size bottle lasted you over a year? Inquiring minds that shoot a lot want to know. With what we do, I'm hard pressed to see an 8oz bottle through six months, and all of our firearms have been Gunzillafied now.

I don't remember if I posted anywhere within these198 posts about Gunzilla, but I sure wish I would have had this when I was a Navy SeaBee. It would have made gun cleaning a whole lot easier!

I too have tried so many gun cleaning products claiming to be all that and a bag of crack. Mostly all I got was crack. This is by far the best product I have ever used. I second the motion to send some of this to our troops. The difference it made on my Taurus PT145 is remarkable. It is SO much smoother. I have used it alone, with the dry lubricating properties it provides and with oil and I can honestly say that adding any lube after using it is superfluous. Gunzilla imparts a dry film that doesn't attract/hold dirt, lint etc like oil does. This to me is all the reason I use it. With my Taurus being my DC I don't want it picking up dust, dirt whatever if I am working outside and with the incredible slipperiness of Gunzilla, even after being wiped down, I am sold 100%. Also, I don't have to worry about it damaging the finish on any of my rifles, shotgun etc. I am no longer wondering what chemicals I am absorbing through my skin and I needn't worry about toxic fumes for myself or my family.

I will never use another product, period.
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

I was a little worried after only using Gunzilla as the lube, but my fears went away yesterday after a range trip with my Kahr PM9 and P380. So after shooting about 300 rounds, I was ready for a cleaning session.

I have NEVER had such an easy experience cleaning the guns. The barrels were coming clean after 3 or 4 passes with cleaning cloths. It usually took me at least 6 or 7 passes with Hoppes. I have 2 co-workers who also have their CCW and are in the process of buying new guns. Gunzilla will be my highest recommendation. If they don't want it, they're welcome to a few bottles of my Hoppes. :)

I really appreciate the comments. PLease be patient with me on orders I'm getting them out as fast as I can.

BTW I recently received my 1000th order since becoming a sponsor here and starting the thread. This is a great group of Gunners and I appreciate the support as does Don Kettles the owner.

So there may be 195+ posts who agree, but there are now thousands of Gunzilla users out there and to date I have only had one person in all my travels who didn't like Gunzilla..But I think he worked for another gun cleaner company who shall remain nameless..
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Here's another question. Is there a "shelf life" to Gunzilla when applied to guns? I have a few guns that just sit in the safe and have been for a few years. I usually just take them out once a year and break them down and check them.

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    So there may be 195+ posts who agree, but there are now thousands of Gunzilla users out there
    Ahh yes that would be the rule of 250 in effect. Since you are in marketing I'm sure know what that rule is

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    Here's another question. Is there a "shelf life" to Gunzilla when applied to guns? I have a few guns that just sit in the safe and have been for a few years. I usually just take them out once a year and break them down and check them.
    I'll second that request. In fact I asked before about the shelf life in the bottle. I'd like to stock pile some but would hate to discover my stash went bad. Any storage suggestions would be appreciated as well.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    BTW I recently received my 1000th order since becoming a sponsor here and starting the thread. This is a great group of Gunners and I appreciate the support as does Don Kettles the owner.
    Well....congratulations! And thanks. Seems the support comes rather easily. How could it not? In turn, I'd like to give my thanks to you all for being a forum sponsor. I seems everything has turned out well for everyone.

Believe the hype!!

First off, big shout out to Ram Rod!! He set me up with a sample of this stuff. So I just want to publicly thank him for that!!

Now, I was a bit skeptical about the reviews here. Not anymore!! This stuff does EVERYTHING the previous posters have stated and more. If it could cook and clean I think my wife would have to find somewhere else to live!! LOL!! Ok I kid. But this stuff is amazing. I went to the range last Friday and I used another product to clean gun, it worked better than hoppes. I thought it was clean. But I told Ram Rod I would use gunzilla and post my take on the product. Well, gunzilla found the gunk the other product left behind AND the smell is better than both hoppes and the other product. My wife didn't even know I cleaned my gun! Plus I like the fact there are no harsh chemicals!! Au natural!!!

Tap Rack, GREAT JOB!!!!! I'll be sending an order your way as soon as I get low on my supply.

Ahh yes that would be the rule of 250 in effect. Since you are in marketing I'm sure know what that rule is
    Actually, Im not in marketing...I am a police officer..I met Don Kettles the inventor of Gunzilla at the World SWAT challenge a couple of years ago. I was so impressed with the product, I built a website and became a dealer on the side. I was impressed with this forum and decieded to take my chances.
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

After several months of using this for cleaning, I notice the way it seems to protect a muzzleloader I have sitting out on display (open air, not in a dry safe). I used to oil the gun periodically, but now just run a dry cloth to check for dirt or rust. Gunzilla is keeping it a little less dusty (than oil did) and still no rust.

How hard would it be to get our gun club store as a retail location? Whom should we contact?

Quote Originally Posted by FLSquirrelHunter View Post
    How hard would it be to get our gun club store as a retail location? Whom should we contact?
    I'm sending you a PM. I did ask a similar question myself.

Gunzilla is keeping it a little less dusty (than oil did) and still no rust.
    Gunzilla in non-ionic, it doesn't attract dust like oils..

I sent you a PM Ram Rod. If you didn't get email me at info@ncfia.net.

All you need to do to become a dealer is contact Don Kettles at ww.topduckproducts.com. He'll line you out.

Dan