Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

This is a discussion on Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'd like to give this stuff a shot but 5.35 shipping on a 1.9 oz bottle of anything kind of offends my fickle nature. Is ...

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

I'd like to give this stuff a shot but 5.35 shipping on a 1.9 oz bottle of anything kind of offends my fickle nature. Is this stuff carried at any local chains?
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I'd like to give this stuff a shot but 5.35 shipping on a 1.9 oz bottle of anything kind of offends my fickle nature. Is this stuff carried at any local chains?
    Well, I know it will make a hit with you, so why not just go ahead and order 16oz or larger to substantiate the shipping cost?
    You couldn't even guess what a 3.2oz bottle of limited slip additive for my Dodge truck's differential is. I call it liquid gold myself....luckily there is a dealership close by where I can pick it up....no telling what they would charge me for shipping.
    If I had a sample size bottle, I'd send it to you free, but I don't. I use the larger size so it will last me longer with less shipping. But I'll tell you what....I'll split the $5.35 shipping charge with you if you think half is more acceptable. I'll paypal you $2.68 if it will make it or break it on you getting some to try. I'm serious. Just use the email me link instead of PMing me please.....my PM box stays full most of the time and I've found myself culling out some of the important ones to make room for more. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Well, I know it will make a hit with you, so why not just go ahead and order 16oz or larger to substantiate the shipping cost?
    You couldn't even guess what a 3.2oz bottle of limited slip additive for my Dodge truck's differential is. I call it liquid gold myself....luckily there is a dealership close by where I can pick it up....no telling what they would charge me for shipping.
    If I had a sample size bottle, I'd send it to you free, but I don't. I use the larger size so it will last me longer with less shipping. But I'll tell you what....I'll split the $5.35 shipping charge with you if you think half is more acceptable. I'll paypal you $2.68 if it will make it or break it on you getting some to try. I'm serious. Just use the email me link instead of PMing me please.....my PM box stays full most of the time and I've found myself culling out some of the important ones to make room for more. Thanks.
    lol, that wont be needed but thanks for the offer. I actually would order a 16oz bottle on your recomendation but (and this may sound stupid) but I was really wanting the spray bottle. I guess I could probably find a spray to put on top of it though.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I know the shipping ssucks..I feel guilty when people order just the 1.9 oz bottle, cuz the shipping is as much as the bottle itself.

You might check some gun shows I know there are folks selling it at gunshow.

I have sold Gunzilla at a couple of local shows ( ST George Ut & Las Vegas) But I haven't lately cuz I spent more money at the show (buying toys) then what I brought in with Gunzilla.....I gotta get some control...
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    lol, that wont be needed but thanks for the offer. I actually would order a 16oz bottle on your recomendation but (and this may sound stupid) but I was really wanting the spray bottle. I guess I could probably find a spray to put on top of it though.
    - I bought a 1.9oz for the spray bottle and a 5oz. bottle sine I wasn't sure how effective Gunzilla would be. My biggest regret is that I didn't buy even more.

I cleaned an LCP and Glock 19 after a range trip yesterday. They literally came clean after 3 passes of cleaning cloths. I still have a few bottles of unopened Hoppes that I have no idea what to do with. :)

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    - I bought a 1.9oz for the spray bottle and a 5oz. bottle sine I wasn't sure how effective Gunzilla would be. My biggest regret is that I didn't buy even more.

I cleaned an LCP and Glock 19 after a range trip yesterday. They literally came clean after 3 passes of cleaning cloths. I still have a few bottles of unopened Hoppes that I have no idea what to do with. :)
    I think that is the most common regret for any new Gunzilla user. Once we have used it we know to save a few bucks and buy the biggest bottles available. Since it has proven to have a shelf life of at least five years probably more I'd buy it gallon jugs if I could
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Well actually it comes in a gallon bottle but I haven't had much call for them...If anyone is really interested I can get more info.
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    Well actually it comes in a gallon bottle but I haven't had much call for them...If anyone is really interested I can get more info.
    EXCELLENT !! I did not see it on your website. You have a PM

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Bought my second bottle of gunzilla at the show today. Cost me $16.00 for the spray bottle. I can't remember the size that is. They had a bigger bottle but my budget said no to the $26. I had other things to purchase. I can't remember what I mail ordered it for but I'm thinking I saved on shipping regardless.

2nd bottle... I absolutely love this stuff.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

NRA Member / Ohio Conceal Carry Instructor
    CHL Holder

Stupid question. I lost the little red plastic extension on my small spray bottle. I have no idea what it's technical name is if I want to find another one. I'd hate to buy another small spray bottle just to get that piece. :(

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    Stupid question. I lost the little red plastic extension on my small spray bottle. I have no idea what it's technical name is if I want to find another one. I'd hate to buy another small spray bottle just to get that piece. :(
    Red Tube. My guess is that the Red Tube off of a can of WD40 or similar product would work in its place

Gunzilla in the news.

This was on the local news tonight.

Apparently Gunzilla is in high demand by military personal in Iraq and Afganistan. Don Kettles is trying to get the military to buy it and replace the CLP they currently use. The problem is, the gov. wants Kettles to pay $75,000 for testing and give them his formula.

Troops in the region claim their weapons don't malfunction as often when using Gunzilla. Seems like a no brainer to let them have it.

Here's a link to the story.
    http://www.wlns.com/global/story.asp?s=12072404
    Last edited by ZRT600; March 2nd, 2010 at 11:22 PM.
    Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.

Talking haha

i hear that this stuff is so good that even a hi-point wont jam after using it...

Glock 19 in a Crossbreed supertuck EDC

Ruger LCP W/ CT "the go anywhere gun" EDC

"ALWAYS carry!NEVERtell!" Thumper

LDO
    Just ordered the 8oz.

Got some cleaning to do!
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by ZRT600 View Post
    Apparently Gunzilla is in high demand by military personal in Iraq and Afganistan. Don Kettles is trying to get the military to buy it and replace the CLP they currently use. The problem is, the gov. wants Kettles to pay $75,000 for testing and give them his formula.

Here's a link to the story.
    Why won't Military Use "Better" Gun Product? - WLNS TV 6 Lansing Jackson Michigan News and Weather - WLNS.COM |
    Seems the 'troops' have conducted their own testing.

I live in Phoenix, it can get dusty here and I'll tell you my guns stay cleaner, longer using Gunzilla.

Holdcard
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries