Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. - Page 18

Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

This is a discussion on Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by JustInCase i hear that this stuff is so good that even a hi-point wont jam after using it... <sigh> First two firearms ...

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase View Post
    i hear that this stuff is so good that even a hi-point wont jam after using it...

<sigh> First two firearms I ever owned were Hi-Point. I still have the .380. The 9mm is still going but no longer owned by me. 12 years and 5000+ rounds and the only problem I ever had was the 9mm wouldn't eat Wolf. These guns rarely saw a cleaning, mainly because of the difficulty in taking them apart. It seems like there are only a few people who complain about them that have actually owned one. Ugly? Yes. Heavy, yes. Reliable? Mine were. Good weapon for an economical price.

And Gunzilla is the bomb.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

NRA Member / Ohio Conceal Carry Instructor
    CHL Holder

Hey Mister - Um... - The guy in AZ that is a dealer of the Gunzilla.... where can i find you and buy some? I only created a profile, so I could ask! I got the stuff at a gun show in Mesa, and went to the show in phoenix - and said guy was not there.. - i need more... I'm cycling through my dad's gun collection - cleaning and shooting... they've been put away for 20+ years... and Gunzilla is great ...

--HER

Gunzilla

Click here.
    Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.

Got your order, will go out tomorrow..hope you stay with the site..DefensiveCarry.com is a good forum..welcome
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Do you recommend using any additional lube, or just your product?
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

I use just product..never had a problem..but all guns are different. Start out with just product and run the gun, if you feel you need to add lube...work what's best for you..

But for you in a hot and sandy area. You get more dust and sand and crude attaching with lube than with just Gunzilla.

Gunzilla is non-ionic so it doesn't attact dust and such.

Let me know how it works out.

dan
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

VIP Member
    I did my first cleaning session with it, this weekend.

I was actually cleaning previously-cleaned EDC's which had not been shot since last cleaning. The first swab came out of every barrel absolutely filthy. It got a lot of nastiness that Hoppes #9 couldn't get.

I still have 'racoon eyes' on the cylinder of my revolver. I was kinda bummed that it couldn't get those off. But all in all, it's a far superior cleaner over Hoppes, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    Do you recommend using any additional lube, or just your product?
    I was reluctant rely on just the Gunzilla. For awhile I put an extra squirt on my AR bolt carrier and ran a damp Q-tip along the slide rail of my XD. Than I braved up and ran them dry with just the Gunzilla. After every mag I would break each down and checked for any signs of wear. None appeared. Now I just clean with Gunzilla wipe it down and I'm good to go.
    My suggestion don't trust what you read. test it for yourself. Use it check it test it verify each claim for yourself. IMO that really is the only way we can gain the confidence in this product it we need to have in it if we are going to use it.

I am going to start stock piling it to be sure I never run out
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Thanks guys! I just have a concern about CLP's...If they are such good cleaners, what is left to lube? If they are such good lubes, how do they clean themselves? Someone help me out! By the way, I did order a bottle yesterday and got notice it shipped today. Great service!

@AZ Husker - I can't tell you how it works but I can tell you that I've used it for maybe 5 months? I quit using my miltec and have used gunzilla solely on my Mossberg 500c, Mosin Nagant, AR15, XD .40, Taurus 9mm Mill Pro, and now my Marlin 795.

The XD, AR15 and Marlin are firearms I shoot nearly every weekend. Each firearm sees at least 100 rounds shot. Gunzilla cleans it all. Gunzilla lubes it all. I have never used CLP (which is a brand name) so I can't compare. I'll never use anything else.

Incidentally, my brother went shooting with me this weekend. He shot about 200 rounds through his Beretta 9mm and came back to my house. He decided to clean his firearm there after watching me use the Gunzilla and he couldn't believe the difference it made in cleaning. I told him if he kept using it, it only got better because the dirt didn't tend to stick to the gun as easy after use. I think I just got them another customer.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

NRA Member / Ohio Conceal Carry Instructor
    CHL Holder

Just ordered some.... got a new AR and my new duty weapon will be here 04/06/10. Gonna start both of them off right!

Thanks TRB.
    Sean
    XD 9SC | XD 45ACP Service | XD 45ACP Compact |Borealis
    "You may know where you are. God may know where you are. If you don't tell your dispatcher where you are, you'd better be on speaking terms with God!"

I just received an Emerson CQC-10 in the mail today. I decided to take the entire knife apart and apply a coat of Gunzilla. I cleaned the metal liners very easily and applied a little on the screws. The opening is slicker than ever.

I also applied Gunzilla to the screws on my Crimson Trace lasers since there have been reports of them rusting from a few different users. I love this stuff.

WOW, ordered late Sunday online and arrived today (Tuesday). Fast service!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    lol, that wont be needed but thanks for the offer. I actually would order a 16oz bottle on your recomendation but (and this may sound stupid) but I was really wanting the spray bottle. I guess I could probably find a spray to put on top of it though.
    I was thinking the same thing about spray, and thought I could get a spray later. But when I got my 16oz. bottle, I found that it has one of those flip up spouts like on a shampoo bottle, so I can pour one drop at a time, or a small squirt, etc.... Gave up on the spray... But still an option..... Love the stuff...
    Chinese Proverb:
    "When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."
    VCDL member (DE.357;Ruger 4" GP-100 .357;Ruger 2.2" SP-101 cc hammer .357;BT .380cc.

WOW, ordered late Sunday online and arrived today (Tuesday). Fast service!
    LEO Special delivery, had it going lights and siren to Phoenix...lol

Let me know how it works for ya.

Dan