Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. - Page 21

Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

This is a discussion on Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Dave Spaulding who is a very respected Law Enforcement Firearms trainer recently did an article on Gunzilla. Now for those of you that already drink ...

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

Dave Spaulding who is a very respected Law Enforcement Firearms trainer recently did an article on Gunzilla. Now for those of you that already drink the Gunzilla kool-aid this article will be nothing new.. But its a good article.

Armor for Your Guns: Gunzilla BC-10 will clean, lubricate and protect your small handguns and full-auto weapons
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Win a 16oz bottle of Gunzilla

Here's the deal, post on the Gunzilla facebook page

(GUNZILLA | Facebook )

your best picture of you or your favorite firearms(s) with your favorite size gunzilla bottle & I'll pick a winner and send you a free bottle of Gunzilla, 16oz w/shipping about a $30 value. Let see how many pics we can get on face book..Please sign up as a fan of Gunzilla to be eligible.

Defensivecarry members are the best..if you win and have a defensive carry logo in the pic somewhere I'll throw in another 16oz bottle.

Dan
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

My 8 fluid ounces of Gunzilla arrived today. Might have to start mixing the Kool-Aid if this stuff is as good as you people say.

Here is my entry..

I know I can't win just wanted to post the pic anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    Here is my entry..

I know I can't win just wanted to post the pic anyway.
    When is the deadline for entries? Are girls with guns OK?
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

June 1st and yes

So no special treatment for corrosive ammo (ie no warm soapy water prior to gunzilla)? Just clean the firearm like normal huh?

yes

COOL

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    yes
    Thanks

GM
    Well, I finally ordered one 1.9 oz. pump spray and one 16oz.. I have been looking at this product for a while, but I never ordered it until now. I am very conservative concerning my firearms; if something works well then why change it? But now my CCWs are getting surface rust that I cannot remove, and then I decided to give Gunzilla a try. However, I am not sure that I will quit using MILITEC-1 because of Gunzilla; let see what happens. Unfortunately, I do have to agree with other people here, $9.92 shipping is bloody; hopefully it will not take too long time the package. After tying it I will let you know how it works for me.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    Since TapRackBang posted his photo that is not eligible to win I thought that I would post mine. The caption below is exactly as I posted it on Facebook.

After a quick and easy cleaning of his CZ 75BD George relaxes with a cup of tea.
    I'm sure you will all agree that this is going to be the winning photo.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

We'll see shooting our pics Thursday. Can I only post one pic or a few and let the judges select the one?
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

My Gunzilla arrived today. I went over my Kimber (cleaned 2 days ago) just to see if it would pick up anything. Man this stuff is good. I was embarrassed at how much stuff came off with the Gunzilla.
    Kimber Custom TLE II, GLOCK 30SF, GLOCK 19C, Walther PK380
    Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro (Greyhound) Holster
    Mega Arms Billet AR-15's
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetspeed8 View Post
    My Gunzilla arrived today. I went over my Kimber (cleaned 2 days ago) just to see if it would pick up anything. Man this stuff is good. I was embarrassed at how much stuff came off with the Gunzilla.
    No need to be embarrassed. Be glad you've found it. Or maybe it's found you? Embarrassed? How? Your world of firearms cleaning, maintenance, and care have just changed for the better. Don't look back now. Best of everything to you going through the rest of your guns with it.

I'm in the planning stages of a color change for some rifles, and I'm hooked on gunzilla. Can anyone tell me how well duracoat holds up to this amazing product?