Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. - Page 23

Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

This is a discussion on Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by mech I just got my first bottle of Gunzilla. I thoroughly cleaned both of my firearms with it and I gotta say, ...

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    I just got my first bottle of Gunzilla. I thoroughly cleaned both of my firearms with it and I gotta say, this is the simplest one step cleaner/lubricator I've ever used. Great stuff.
    Ah yes.....the world is changing one small step at a time. I love all of my firearms. Using Gunzilla actually lets your firearms know you care for them, and they'll love you back for it. Yes, I'm serious......become one with all of the things that are best and important to you in your life and you'll become whole.

VIP Member
    Got in two 16 oz. bottles of Gunzilla today. One for winning the photo contest and one for including a DC logo in the photo. Dan is the man. Thanks, Dan.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dr_cmg View Post
    Got in two 16 oz. bottles of Gunzilla today. One for winning the photo contest and one for including a DC logo in the photo. Dan is the man. Thanks, Dan.
    Congratulations on the win and getting the prize(s). Well deserved. Yours was a great pic.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Indeed! Congratulations on the photo contest! 32oz ought to last you a while.

VIP Member
    I'll actually give a way most of it. Then Dan will start getting more orders from central Alabama.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

How about posting the winning pic?
    People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like.
    - Abraham Lincoln

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    - Winston Churchill

Just used gunzilla for the second time, fourth time cleaning my xdsc9. Haven't been able to tell a difference from Hoppes or anything yet, but since I clean my gun after each use and its still new, it's hard to tell.

VIP Member
    Since I have been asked to post the photo here it is. Thanks for the request, merischino.

After a quick and easy cleaning of his CZ 75BD George relaxes with a cup of tea.

For any who are interested the mug is available at the DefensiveCarry Store. The link is in the blue area at the top of the page.
    George

VIP Member
    I am now ready to start giving away some Gunzilla. I ordered some 2.5 ounce bottles last week and they came in Thursday. I tried one to see if it would work with Gunzilla and it did. Today I put 2 oz. of Gunzilla in 7 and created a label. I am going to a gun show in Birmingham, AL Saturday and I will give these away to friends. I expect for Dan to see orders from some shortly. Here is a photo of the seven filled and labeled bottles with the empty 16 oz. bottle.

George

Hi all, Newbie here.

Just want to know if Gunzilla is safe to use on the XDm with a Stainless steel slide. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMorris View Post
    Hi all, Newbie here.

Just want to know if Gunzilla is safe to use on the XDm with a Stainless steel slide. Thanks!
    No it is not OK.

Gunzilla is by far the very best cleaner lubricant protectant you can possibly use on your XDm. Far superior to any other product or rather combination of products available regardless of price. Gunzilla's dry lubrication will really make your XD sing I use Gunzilla and nothing else on all my XD's, in fact I use only Gunzilla on all my guns.
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Just got my first bottle yesterday and decided to clean my M&P .40c despite not having shot it since the last cleaning. I had been using a generic cleaner which came in a cleaning kit from the local gun store. A thorough cleaning took off about as much grime as my last cleaning after shooting did. And you can definitely tell after a light wipe down there's still a thin film to lubricate. Next step is to get out the shotgun, which I know didn't get cleaned as good as it should have after my last range trip.

I'm a convert. My 16oz bottle will last a good long while and I think I'll order more after that.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Question. Does the use of Gunzilla affect the warranty on a weapon since it is not mentioned as a lube in most user manuals?. They mention oil, but not non petroleum products

What if anything do the manufacturers say about this product? I'm not a skeptic.My bottle showed up yesterday

Just curious.

Just used Gunzilla for the first time and WOW!! I just threw out all my other cleaning solvents and ordered another couple bottles of Gunzilla for myself and my father and brother.
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Another convert...got two bottles on Wednesday..went shooting last night and cleaned both weapons this morning...

It works like a charm...I'm sold...
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt