Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. - Page 4

Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

This is a discussion on Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'll add to the endorsement list. Finally got a chance to use it. I've been using MPro 7 for a lot of years but Gunzillia ...

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

I'll add to the endorsement list.

Finally got a chance to use it. I've been using MPro 7 for a lot of years but Gunzillia has it beat. It's a little easier on the hands too.

Every since I had the problem with my XD I've been a little paranoid about it so I use a pencil to dry fire it once to be sure the firing pin is working. There was a noticeable difference in how high the pencil flew after cleaning with Gunzillia.

Holdcard
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries

cj
    How about cold weather performance? Does it get gummy, or does wiping it down leave enough lubrication to continue to function without problems? Not that I expect to run into many situations where I need it in freezing temperatures, but I DO live in Colorado and Winter seems to last about 6 months sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    How about cold weather performance? Does it get gummy, or does wiping it down leave enough lubrication to continue to function without problems? Not that I expect to run into many situations where I need it in freezing temperatures, but I DO live in Colorado and Winter seems to last about 6 months sometimes.
    On their test page it looks like all the tests were done dry so gumming up shouldn't be a problem as long as you wipe it dry.

Believe me it's still plenty slick dry. I haven't fired my XD again but I can tell you it works plenty smooth with no other lubrication than Gunzillia.

Holdcard

4th Man Ministries

I ordered the 8 oz bottle due to everybodys thumbs up,shipping was almost 1/2 of the product price,If this stuff works that good I will be buying my daughter an 8 oz bottle so she can clean her guns and not whine about solvent stink
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I ordered the 8 oz bottle due to everybodys thumbs up,shipping was almost 1/2 of the product price,If this stuff works that good I will be buying my daughter an 8 oz bottle so she can clean her guns and not whine about solvent stink
    It has a unique smell to it, not really bad just different. The good part is that once wiped off it does not linger like ole #9.

Holdcard

4th Man Ministries

Well, I just sat here and read through all 50 posts and you all just cost me money. I just went and placed a $60 order (actually $48 + $12 shipping). Ram Rod, I'm holding you pretty much responsible for the expenditure. Seriously, it really was mostly your reports that put me over the top in deciding to order. You seemed like a genuine skeptic who was converted after using the stuff. You helped my decision greatly. It's always difficult to believe a manufacturer's "puffing" but honest testimonials are greatly appreciated.

I ordered the 1.9 oz. bottle to keep in my shooting bag, the 8 oz. spray bottle for gun cleaning at home and the 16 oz. bottle to refill them both. Should take care of me for a while.

Thanks to all of you for your reviews.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    I hear you, Hoss. I went for a 16oz bottle and two of the small spray bottles to be refilled from the big'n. The order just showed up yesterday, so there will be some gun cleaning this weekend. I'll add my $0.02 when I get a chance...
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Quote Originally Posted by cvhoss View Post
    Well, I just sat here and read through all 50 posts and you all just cost me money. I just went and placed a $60 order (actually $48 + $12 shipping). Ram Rod, I'm holding you pretty much responsible for the expenditure. Seriously, it really was mostly your reports that put me over the top in deciding to order. You seemed like a genuine skeptic who was converted after using the stuff. You helped my decision greatly. It's always difficult to believe a manufacturer's "puffing" but honest testimonials are greatly appreciated.

I ordered the 1.9 oz. bottle to keep in my shooting bag, the 8 oz. spray bottle for gun cleaning at home and the 16 oz. bottle to refill them both. Should take care of me for a while.

Thanks to all of you for your reviews.

Hoss
    LOL! I'm always skeptical pretty much...no matter what. I've been held responsible for a lot more than swaying one's decisions in my time. And I don't usually bite off more than I can chew. But I'll tell you what Hoss..........if you're not satisfied with it, I'll buy whatever you've got left. This is a one time satisfaction guarantee to you only. I wish this product was out there about twenty years ago. With what products I've gone through over the years, and still have on hand, I'd probably have enough to run out and buy me a new pistol tomorrow. A G23 perhaps? Now I'll be anticipating your reviews. Don't be too hasty........give it a real good workout.

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    I'm another that is very leery about the big "testimonials" when it comes to gun cleaning/lube products. On a whim I ordered a 16oz bottle, two days later it arrived. I went to the safe and got out my Rock River Basic Carry and my new "Full Build" Colt CCO. I am extremely anal about taking care of my guns and was under the impression that they were spotless, boy was I wrong! The gunzilla removed all kinds of garbage that I had no idea was present and it only took a very small amount. Both of these guns are very tight and usually require a fair amount of lube but they ran like a raped ape on the gunzilla! I also cleaned one of my AR's and it was filthy! AR's definitely like lots of lube so I'll be hitting the range today to see what happens. Overall, I give it a 10+ besides it nice to use a product that doesn't stink or give me a headache. If the AR runs as good as the 1911's, you will have a lifetime customer!

I bought an 8 oz spray bottle and cleaned about 6 guns including 2 Ar's with it the bores never been more sparkly and I shoot cast lead bullets in my pistols and usually at least 3-500 rounds before they get cleaned,I cleaned a S&W 22A pistol that had at least 1000 rounds thru it since it was last cleaned and when I field stripped it it was nasty,but a coupla squirts of gunzilla and some standard cleaning practices and it was sparkly,I then shot about 200 yards at the range with no xtra lube and it ran without a hiccup,same as my other pistols they got about a hundred rounds thru them and no hiccups
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

TapRackBang (or anyone who's ordered and received),
    Can you give me an idea of normal delivery time? It's only been a week since I ordered, but didn't know what time frame to expect.

Thanks,
    Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

I think I've received both of my orders within a week's time. Remember yesterday was a holiday. Yours may show up tomorrow. If not, I'd PM TapRackBang from here, or contact them through their website.
    Oh...I forgot....you're in Kansas...well then, the horses may have had to make a water stop, or the wagon may have gotten a broken wheel. At least we know the pony express wasn't hijacked by Indians. :)

I got mine within a week of ordering and I'm way south

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Had mine in three days.

Distinguished Member Array C9H13NO3's Avatar
    Guess I might as well try it too...
    -Ryan

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast