Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

This is a discussion on Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner. within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; That's quite a claim, But if you give gunzilla a try you'll see why we think it the world best gun cleaner. Gunzilla BC-10 is ...

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

Gunzilla, The worlds best gun cleaner.

That's quite a claim, But if you give gunzilla a try you'll see why we think it the world best gun cleaner.

Gunzilla BC-10 is a patent pending gun cleaning formula which was developed for the military, made from agriculturally based chemicals.

Gunzilla is a one step cleaner designed to clean, lubricate, and protect, all in one formula.

Gunzilla removes rust, lead, copper, plastic, carbon and even cleans corrosive ammo. It performs this quickly with a natural-base chemical, which is faster, more effective, and safer than water based formulas or petroleum based solvents. , cleaning is faster and easier

Gunzilla can be used on all smokeless and black powder guns, and eliminates the need to use soap and water when cleaning black powder guns. It also eliminates oiling after cleaning.

You will find among its benefits:

• Low odor
    • No Phenol
    • No Teflon
    • Non-corrosive
    • No ammonia
    • Non-flammable
    • Airline safe (in checked baggage)
    • Natural chemical base (from plants)
    • No petroleum solvents
    • No hazardous chemicals
    • Soap and water cleanup
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

2. Remove Ads

From a PM

I recieved your package a few days ago. As I was setting at work today I stripped my Glock and tried it out. It was already clean so I wanted to see how clean it really was. This stuff pulled powder out of the barrell that my other product never touched. What I thought was a clean barrel to begin with was really a dirty barrel. Thank you so much my range bag just had this item added to it. I have an appointment with my chief this week to discuss switching the entire department from the junk we have now.. GLOCKSMYGUN
    Thanks for getting back to me GLOCKSMYGUN..enjoy

Dan
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

Exclamation Too Much Scrubbin'

Hello All,

Just recieved my first 16oz. after two whole days from ordering.

This stuff has sure caused me an awfull lotta work. You see, I thought

the claims would be just another line of bull but what the heck give it

a try anyhoo. After seeing how messed up my daily carry pieces were

I just had to venture into both safes....Man..What a job. To think ALL

of my collection needed to be recleaned at one sitting.....

whew! Almost sorry I ever heard of this stuff.

I prided myself in being anal about my guns condition before and now

I can really keep 'em clean. Just goes to show ya...You

can teach an old dog new tricks.

I'm definately gonna order some more.

Safety First....Keep your groups tight,

mM

Thanks for your post. I can't help but notice you advertise it removes plastic. In today's market of polymer and plastic guns, is this a GOOD thing?
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Who carries it? Does Wallyworld?
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Thanks for the review, Mike.

It removes plastic fouling from shotguns. It's safe for Ballistic Polymers. I use it on my XD, my AR and my shotgun. It is recommended that you wipe down the polymer with gunzilla, then wipe it dry.

It's available online Gunzilla

Thanks TapRackBang
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Again......I'll continue to use four chemicals to care for all of my firearms. A one shot does it all don't set too well with me. Hoppes #9, CLP, Zero-Friction, and Shooter's Choice rust prevent. I'll use these products as long as they are available......tried, tested, and true for me. Not joining the wagon for something new and a one time does everything product. In my mind, something like that isn't possible. It can't be.
    Folks....I may end up eating my words. That's not always a bad thing in my book. We can learn something new.
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-gunzilla.html
    So...the story begins. Since I saw the post, and replied to it, I've decided it's best to accumulate knowledge
    Last edited by Ram Rod; September 26th, 2008 at 04:28 AM.

wpk
    Folks....I may end up eating my words. That's not always a bad thing in my book. We can learn something new.
    So...the story begins. Since I saw the post, and replied to it, I've decided it's best to accumulate knowledge

Looking forward to your review!
    "America is a nation of laws; poorly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” -Denis Diderot

A touch of salt and a pinch of pepper they won't taste so bad, we have all ate that for dinner at one time or another.

NRA Member

B52
    TapRackBang, any free samples for military folks/units to try?

Boy, I remember when FP-10 did a free sample on the 1911forum...they got lifetime customers!
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    Gunzilla gave out free samples at the IACP Expo back in 2006. Had never heard of it, nor seen it in any store until reading more here.

The Company owner Don Kettles does Gun show and LE shows. He works mostly with the Military. He commited to getting Gunzilla into the hands of every solider. If you have read the testimonials it clear that they are his priority.

He talked with large chains (walmart, Cabelas etc) but they are kind of hard to work with so he's happy doing the military thing and going to shows. He was at the NRA meeting this year, does Camp Perry and others.

I met Don at the World SWAT challenge, I was so impressed with this product that I became a dealer for Gunzilla. So it's a side thing for me, But I really support Don and the product.

I do send out demo bottles once in a awhile but it cost me about $10 to do so, and that kinda adds up with 21,970 members.

I'll contact Don and see if he can send me some sample bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by wpk View Post
    Looking forward to your review!
    Okay then. I didn't want this to be short, but I shouldn't wait any longer. I'm in the middle of my 40 hours in three day work stint, but I received my 1.9oz squirt bottle yesterday afternoon. Just a sample for the skeptical at $6.95 figuring I can't go wrong. The test subject is just the beginning actually, and the best thing available was my EDC Glock G27 which has seen a mere 200 rounds since it's last cleaning. My first test was to spray one squirt on my index finger just to get a feel for it and compare it with that CLP feeling I'm so accustomed to. I rubbed it around on my finger with my thumb and it felt with less 'texture' than CLP. I smelled it, and for the life of me, I can't pinpoint the scent other than a hint of pine, then I thought of Mellalucca oil? Well, can't try to explain that other than it's a more pleasant smell than CLP, or the Hoppes which I am addicted to. The spray on my fingers dissipated faster than the other chemicals I've used, but remained slick even after the shine and moisture was gone.

First up was the barrel....one spritz on a dry patch through the bore back and forth one time. The Glock nylon bristle bore brush down and back ten times then laid the barrel aside. 1 spritz on the frame internals as they always collect carbon and I like them shiny. 6 regular q-tips and all was good there. Two squirts to the slide bottom and top, q-tips over the slide internals, wire brush to the breech face, then wipe down with the old virgin rag 100% cotton t-shirt. One spritz on the end of a q-tip to hit the frame rails and done. Back to barrel.....I sprayed one squirt right down into it and let it soak about ten minutes. Four patches later, and they were coming out clean, and the bore looks better than I can remember since it was new. With the Gunzilla, and the job accomplished, I didn't feel the immediate need to run inside the house and wash my hands like I do with the other stuff. And the pistol looks and feels clean with no hint of excess liquid anywhere, like I'd be wiping off some areas the next day with my other brands. This stuff has an invisible slickness to it. I quite possibly used half of the liquids I normally would have on this task alone.
    The product came with plenty of information, history/development, and some how-to's.

One product did do everything I needed to do, and replaced these four in this particular instance.

My choice of patches will always remain the same for any caliber I have and work well without cutting or folding in my 9mm's, 40's and 45.

To sum things up, I like this product very much. I didn't feel the need to get into the gun safe and do more, and they should already be clean enough? I'll be putting the Gunzilla through the real hoops in the days ahead with the likes of the 10/22 after 500 rounds (the nastiest thing you'll ever want to see in a dirty firearm), and the AR-15 after one or two hundred rounds. Those will be the real tests for sure, and from now until this bottle is empty, I'll be using the Gunzilla exclusively just to see if I feel the need to use another one of my in stock products.
    My job not only requires me to be an electrician, but a heavily involved maintenance tech as well. I/we use a lot of cleaning/lubricating products and for specific purposes. To think of one product doing everything and being non-hazardous at the same time would be changing the world, but it might be possible. My first test gives Gunzilla a decisive thumbs-up, and the rest of the stuff will remain in the cabinet collecting dust for now...the real tests are still to come, and I'll post those as well when they come about.
    A special thanks to TapRackBang for the enlightenment and all the help and NCFIA for the quick shipment. I think you guys are really going places with this product!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast