Check Out the BackUp

Check Out the BackUp

This is a discussion on Check Out the BackUp within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; This is A. John Peters of Home BackUp Protections, makers of the The-BackUp. Based in Newark, Delaware, Home Back-Up Protection, LLC is a Delaware Corporation ...

Thread: Check Out the BackUp

Check Out the BackUp

This is A. John Peters of Home BackUp Protections, makers of the The-BackUp.

Based in Newark, Delaware, Home Back-Up Protection, LLC is a Delaware Corporation that takes great pride in producing a product, The Back-Up, manufactured entirely in the U.S.A.

The Back-Up, a racking system for any legal size shotgun, keeps the firearm fixed securely to the side of the owner's bed facilitating easy access for protection against home invasion.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation almost 1.5 million reported burglaries were against private residences in 2005. It is no wonder that 100 million U.S. households have shotguns for the sole purpose of home protection. Unfortunately most people keep the gun in the corner of the bedroom or beneath the bed, requiring excessive response time.
    product shot

The truth is, with The Back-Up shotgun racking system, homeowners are able to access their firearms in just a few seconds - even while in bed. Fitting easily between the mattress and box springs, The Back-Up cannot be felt while sleeping and can remain concealed by bedding. Made with a special polymer, The Back-Up resists corrosion and is more durable and 86% lighter than steel. In fact, Home Back-Up Protection, LLC has a U.S. Utility Patent on The Back-Up shotgun racking system and is the only source for this unique home protection device.
    The Back-Up :: Home Protection Within Reach

Free Shipping forThe-BackUp from Now until Christmas (Continetal USA)

This is a savings of $9.95 for the continental USA. Buy the BackUp now you you or your loved ones.

The Back-Up :: Home Protection Within Reach

Might work for some, but I prefer my .45 on the night stand and my Rhodesian Ridgeback at the foot of the bed...my shottie is a few steps further away.
    We're covered!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Been posted before,I live with my wife my shotgun is propped up by my bed right next to my sig 40 with nitesites
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

DC Founder
    This is a sponsor advertising post, in the Sponsor Buy, Sell, Trade forum, meant to let our members know about their offerings, sales, etc. not a normal discussion thread.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.