Defensive Carry banner

Pure Kustom Holsters

5K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  Pure Kustom 
#1 ·
Hello I am Rocky, I am the owner of Pure Kustom Inc. My newest Business venture is Pure Kustom Holsters. Although we are new to the firearms market, I have many years experience in leather working, PURE KUSTOM LEATHER I strive for perfection in ever endeavor. So you will know that you are getting one of the best products around. I realize that this a bold statement, but that is my true belief.

I am adding new products almost daily to my holster line. Because I am a one man operation I will have only 4 main holster lines. But will offer them canted or un-canted.

Please if you feel something is missing in the holster market. Please let me know.

I just designed this cross draw holster because I hadn't seen one like this before. That is the core belief of my company. I don't want to do what everybody else is doing, nor do I want to be just another holster maker. I want to be the best!

Best regards
Rocky
PURE KUSTOM INC.
www.purekustomholsters.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Dude I like that design. So simple but no one else has thought of it. Cool.

Too bad my arm/gut interface doesn't allow for the use of crossdraws...

#7 ·
Thanks sass20485

i like the flame job for the g26 but 200 is a bit high ,,,why most of the top makers are not so high,,please take no offense ,,i am just asking
yhanks
Thanks unleashed, No offense taken, when other holster makers make them like this. But cheaper, I might reevaluate my prices. But that will probably never happen.

#12 ·
Rocky, I sure wish you the best of luck sir. I'm just a country boy but I think you'll have a very successful business if you are able to quote the right times for turnaround. I mean, people are okay for waiting for a little bit as long as they are told upfront about it. It's the 3 week quote that turns into 3 months that ruins the reputation, you know? Come through faster than expected and you'll be a super hero. ha! Just something to keep in mind. Again, hoping your business really takes off!

#15 · (Edited)
Where can we see a list of in stock holsters? Would you please post a link. Thanks!
Also, did you start painting any holsters yet?

#19 ·
www.purekustomholsters.com I have a few holsters to paint right now. It is just hard to find the time.:gah: lol

I need to talk to you about a holster that you probably don't have in stock, so the discount won't help me. Just wanted you to know that some do come down here and check things out.
Sarge
Thanks Sarge

I predict some holster/grip trading happening soon...
Let's see photos of the new grips in the new holsters!

got anything for us lefties?
Yes there are some.

#23 ·
Who made those grips! So cool!

#26 ·
A guy named Keegan in Az

I really really need one of those holsters for my Ruger SR9:hand10:
Thanks Socuban,

Hey Rocky...,

Great work. I just checked out your web-site & registered on you forum (az.hunter).

I just received my Springfield XD(M) 9mm this afternoon & was wondering if you will be making the cross-draw holster for it?

Thanks;
Jason
Thanks Jason, As soon as I can get a hold of one. I will be making some holsters for them.

#25 ·
Looking for...

Hey Rocky...,

Great work. I just checked out your web-site & registered on you forum (az.hunter).

I just received my Springfield XD(M) 9mm this afternoon & was wondering if you will be making the cross-draw holster for it?

Thanks;
Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.