Overstock ! Tactical/Undercover CCW Jackets Sale!

This is a discussion on Overstock ! Tactical/Undercover CCW Jackets Sale! within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; A couple of specials going on: 4.95 FLAT RATE Shipping till Christmas to all states in the US (including Alaska)! We are running a huge ...

A couple of specials going on:

• 4.95 FLAT RATE Shipping till Christmas to all states in the US (including Alaska)!
    • We are running a huge special on our "Deep Undercover" CCW Jacket as well:

The Worlds Best Leather Concealment Jackets for CCW Permit holders and products , including holsters, purses, belly bands, ankle holsters, inside the pants holster, t shirt holster, galco,

Any questions, just PM.
    www.licensed2carry.com Tactical and Undercover Solutions for Men AND Women!

I would buy one but I cannot wear a jacket inside for any length of period because I sweat like the pig who knows he's dinner, even if it is -20 degrees outside.

Thankfully I live in VT

I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

Bummer, no XXXL
    I carry a gun for the same reason I own a smoke detector...I never, ever, plan on needing them...but if I do need them, and have them in a box...I won't be able to get to them for use fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by philman View Post
    Bummer, no XXXL
    We currently have extended xxxl and 4xl sizes in the following: styles:

3/4 length sheep nappa

The Worlds Best Leather Concealment Jackets for CCW Permit holders and products , including holsters, purses, belly bands, ankle holsters, inside the pants holster, t shirt holster, galco,

And I have a handful left in a bomber style also made of sheep nappa:

We just got them in and will be updated the sizing.

But these are the styles that we have in 3xl and 4xl.

Just wanted to update...Orders recieved by Thursday December 17 2 pm EST, still can make it for Christmas! Items are going on backorder but we are still going to run our 199 special on our "Deep Undercover".

Also wanted to announce that we just got a fresh stock of SOLID "Onyx Black bombers in wool in sizes L, XL, XXL (Medium and 3xl have already hit backorder)... We are running intro pricing on these ones as well for 139.00

I have only ONE more Ladies Sheep Puffer left for the season in a large and I have one "The Lara" calfskin left in a medium. as well.

Any questions...please PM!

Your links do NOT appear to be working! You may want to check this out!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

They are probably out of stock and failed to remove the items as I was not able to access items on specials.
    It is not "might OF", it is "might HAVE". It is not "could OF", it is "could HAVE". Go spread the word.

Yes, we are experiencing difficulties with the hosting company and a ticket has been opened to have the issue resolved immediately.

We are still open for business for business and able to service our customers without any issues. We are fully automated to accept payments via paypal and also over the phone (Visa, mastercard and amex).

If there is a jacket that you would like to order, you may contact us directly at info@licensed2carry.com and we can make arrangement for payments via paypal or over the phone.

Our stock is running low and if you like a particular jacket and want to check our inventory or if you have questions regarding any particular style,

Please contact us as Info@licensed2carry.com.

We apologize for any issues this may have cause, and rest assured we are trying our best to get the situation resolved.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank You-

Thanks for your patience folks..it appears that we are back up and running! We are still going to watch for any technical issues. But the descriptions are back up and running.