www.Licensed2Carry.com AFTER Christmas BLOWOUT!

This is a discussion on www.Licensed2Carry.com AFTER Christmas BLOWOUT! within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a after Christmas Blow-out...even our most expensive $600 shearling jackets that we have are now ...

Thread: www.Licensed2Carry.com AFTER Christmas BLOWOUT!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a after Christmas Blow-out...even our most expensive $600 shearling jackets that we have are now below 200 dollars, and our lamb skin jackets are also on a super blowout. All are still tactical and concealment ready.

We are doing our inventory clearance for 2008 Fall/Winter collection. We also extended our $4.95 Flat rate shipping till January 15, 2009. Our sizes and selections are limited! We have only select XL/XXL and extended sizes left, so take advantage now before the inventory is gone! Thanks to all for a great 2008 and we look forward to an even better 2009!

Check us out at The Worlds Best Leather Concealment Jackets for CCW Permit holders and products , including holsters, purses, belly bands, ankle holsters, inside the pants holster, t shirt holster, galco,

www.licensed2carry.com Tactical and Undercover Solutions for Men AND Women!

Your link mentions holsters......when I get to the website, I can't find any holsters. I must be doing something wrong. I even tried the search box.

I just checked too, couldn't get to any holsters. Only jackets.
    Trying to leave as large a carbon footprint as possible.
    Shivering in the "heat"
    Innocent as doves, wise as serpents, armed like wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Your link mentions holsters......when I get to the website, I can't find any holsters. I must be doing something wrong. I even tried the search box.
    I struck out too. Didn't see any purses, belly bands, or Galco products either... odd.
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

Yes-

We are an authorized reseller of Galco-- however we have been picked clean till our next order after the new year..what we have left is our CCW Jackets, which is our flagship products. I do have two ladies galco purses left though. Any special items you may need, you can pm us and let us know what you are looking for! If you are interested in the purses, feel free to pm.
    www.licensed2carry.com Tactical and Undercover Solutions for Men AND Women!