Why Not Sale

Why Not Sale

This is a discussion on Why Not Sale within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Been a while and although ammo is still at an all time low, we've been adding items to the site like madmen. So what I ...

Thread: Why Not Sale

Why Not Sale

Been a while and although ammo is still at an all time low, we've been adding items to the site like madmen.

So what I would like is for the folks here at DC to rummage about and let me know what you think. Specifically what I'm asking for is input regarding pricing on the accessories. Ammo there's not much I can do about it - sorry. I don't have the time to surf all over he** and creation to see if were in the ball park on stuff.

In exchange or just because from today till late Sunday, use the code "whynot" when you check out and its 10% off on everything but guns.

If you see were way out of line on something or a whole group of stuff - do let me know and let me know where you found it cheaper. TDS is trying to have what you want at a decent price - not always the dead lowest but definitely don't want to be out of line either.

Gracias
    john@tds-us.com

Good of you to post this up. I remember you running a forum special the last time I ordered from you, and it came at a good time. I hit your site a couple of weeks ago, and noticed a lot more items than before. I will say that you have the lowest prices on brand new Glock mags that I've come across not taking shipping fees into account, and some nice prices on AR-15 magazines. I've got quite a list of wants right now, and payday is tomorrow. No promises, but I'll be checking in soon since I know with a couple of items at 10% off, the shipping will be a mute point. Thanks for giving the forum members a good deal!

im looking to buy ammo
    if the price is cheep cheep

Thanks for the offer it is very nice of you, I'll be checking it out now and bookmark you for the future.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Oh dang I bought $250.00 worth of Federal HST last week
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .