SI Defensive Pistol Skills in Great Bend, KS

This is a discussion on SI Defensive Pistol Skills in Great Bend, KS within the Suarez International forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Defensive Pistol Skills Great Bend, Kansas March 23-24, 2013 All training must begin with fundamentals. This comprehensive fundamentals class is designed to prep you for ...

Thread: SI Defensive Pistol Skills in Great Bend, KS

SI Defensive Pistol Skills in Great Bend, KS

Defensive Pistol Skills Great Bend, Kansas
    March 23-24, 2013

All training must begin with fundamentals. This comprehensive fundamentals class is designed to prep you for the more advanced courses such as Close Range Gunfighting. Through a carefully designed and detailed curriculum we are able to bring you up to a level of skill in a short two day class that previously would take over 4 or 5 days to achieve at other schools.

You will learn a complete presentation of the modern combative technique of the pistol which will put you in good standing for any defensive situations you may encounter in the real world. No experience or prior training is needed to attend this class and it is specially suitable for beginners, or as a tune-up for accomplished shooters.

Enroll Here

The Kiowa Gun Cub in Great Bend is a new location for us and we're excited to be bring SI classes to Central Kansas.
    "The difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is a warrior sees everything as a challenge and an ordinary man sees it as a blessing or curse" Don Juan

2. Remove Ads

Holy Smokes! I grew up in Great Bend!

Great news! That's exciting!
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

I've taken two SI classes and they were both excellent--definitely a great way to spend a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Holy Smokes! I grew up in Great Bend!

Great news! That's exciting!
    Well then you should come home for a visit and take the class or take it in Colorado the weekend before.
    "The difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is a warrior sees everything as a challenge and an ordinary man sees it as a blessing or curse" Don Juan