Kalashnikov Weekend in Hallsville, MO

This is a discussion on Kalashnikov Weekend in Hallsville, MO within the Suarez International forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; May 10, 2013 DYNAMICS OF THE KALASHNIKOV Columbia, Missouri Instructor: Rick Klopp The AK-47/74 is the rifle of choice for over 80 million people and ...

Thread: Kalashnikov Weekend in Hallsville, MO

May 10, 2013
    DYNAMICS OF THE KALASHNIKOV
    Columbia, Missouri
    Instructor: Rick Klopp

The AK-47/74 is the rifle of choice for over 80 million people and top choice of our founder Gabe Suarez. But the AK needs to be operated like what it is, a Kalashnikov, and not like other assault rifles. In this class you will learn the worlds most efficient method for running your AK pattern rifle including zeroing and dynamic shooting at close and intermediate distances.

Enroll Here

May 11-12, 2013
    ADVANCED KALASHNIKOV RIFLE GUNFIGHTING
    Columbia, Missouri
    Instructor: Rick Klopp

Advanced Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting is the most advanced level rifle training available outside of Special Operations schools. This class will consist of all new material and take your rifle fighting skills, both as a firearm and as an alternative force tool, far beyond what you would think possible. While we will be using and teaching with AK-pattern rifles, you are not required to bring an AK. Bring ANY semi auto rifle you have.

Not for Beginners. Students must own the basic combat rifle skill-set and be in reasonable physical condition for this class. If in doubt, attend the introductory class scheduled immediately before. This class will leave you gasping for air with a red-hot smoking rifle barrel.

Enroll Here
    "The difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is a warrior sees everything as a challenge and an ordinary man sees it as a blessing or curse" Don Juan

We're about 3 weeks before this hi-speed weekend of training. This will be the last AK class held in the midwest, but if you don't own an AK you're still welcome to come train with us. Bring your AR, Mini 14, HK, FAL, etc. If you want to learn to fight with your rifle you need these classes!
    "The difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is a warrior sees everything as a challenge and an ordinary man sees it as a blessing or curse" Don Juan

I wish I could go :(

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
    A KALASHNIKOV weekend.
    AK Adventure Time.
    Sounds valuable & great - I wish I could attend.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

There's still time to sign up!