Defensive Carry banner

No Trespassing Signs

19K views 45 replies 42 participants last post by  goawayfarm 
#1 ·
I did a search for signs, saw nothing.
I realize a sign is not going to slow down any BGs but I thought you might know the answer anyway.
I am looking for some strongly worded signs to keep out the casual property line violators. I have a short dirt road that tourists and kids seem to find appealing and think that a sign with clout would trim back the transgressions.
The usual No Trespassing signs don't carry the force I want. I was hoping for something like "If You Proceed Beyond This Sign, Expect to be ______". I haven't decided upon the verb...maybe 'arrested', or 'threatened with bodily harm' if that is deemed free of liability.
I am trying to get the attention of religious groups, peddlers, the above mentioned curious people, census takers! and I think with the right verbage I will.
Where to buy? What else should they say? I like that one with a picture of a gun! Also the guard dog pic.

#2 ·
No Trespassing
Trespassers will be shot
Survivors will be shot again

???

#6 ·
Wordy - not too good if your visitors are illiterate - but, it IS comprehensive:

WARNING !! DANGER !!

Stop !! Read before proceeding

NO TRESPASSING

Utility and delivery personnel are granted safe passage onto this property while performing their duties. All other persons entering this property must hold contract or invitation with owner or tenant granting ingress with indemnity. Any intrusion beyond this point without said contract or invitation will be seen as a clear statement of intent to trespass, extort, harass, oppress, threaten, intimidate, injure, mutilate, molest, or otherwise jeopardize the rights, safety and life of the owner, or tenant.

You are hereby notified that the owner or tenant requires that ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS abide by the The Constitution of the United States of America, and the ratified amendments thereto. Any federal, state, county, city, municipal employee or any other government agent(s), official(s) or person(s) without the above mentioned contract or invitation MUST present a properly prepared warrant as prescribed by Constitutional Amendment IV and XIV, "... and no warrant shall be issued, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." Alleged zoning or code non-compliance violations do not establish Constitutional reasons for entering this property. Violators will be treated as any other hostile intruders, described above.

Violators may be fined not more than $10,000, imprisoned not more than ten years, or both. U.S.C. Title 18, Sec. 241 & 246.

A person is guilty of criminal trespass if he / she knowingly unlawfully enters upon this property and could place his / her life at risk.

#7 ·
CAUTION!!!
Do Not Exit Vehicle

State of Texas
Protected Rattlesnake Nesting Area

#9 ·
The town I live in,people build fences with these signs.It is not rare to see several on one little house, and these people are serious about their signs. I remember something in Texas about purple paint on trees designates keep out. I am not sure about that,just an old rumor maybe?

#11 ·
Welcome, Mastiff attack training area, visitors welcome!!!

#12 ·
It is criminal trespass to enter the property with purple paint marks on trees or posts on the property. marks are virtical lines not less than eight inches in length and one inch in width. bottom of the mark not less than three feet from the ground or more than five feet and are readily visible to any person approaching the property...etc etc ...:yup: Now that is TEXAS

#13 ·
The attached seems to work well when backed up by armed MPs.

But seriously, I know around here (several states north) as long as the "No Trespassing" is on the sign you're good for the warning so the Police can respond, and you're liability is covered.

Attachments

#25 ·
"Caution! Shooting range backstop area. No personnel admitted without clearance from Range Master"

"County Sewage Treatment Facility --> 1/4 mile ahead, job applications available"

"Beware of Peacocks"

Just get a solar powered alarm that goes off when someone walks down your road. A LOUD one. Or just get some peacocks. They are loud, territorial, and mean! Seriously.

#26 ·
NO TRESPASSING! Unless you can do it in 1.5 seconds.
(my Angus bull can do it in 1.8)

#31 ·
My dog can make it to the fence in 3.5 seconds. Can you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.