Defensive Carry banner

I'm glad to be here!

1K views 32 replies 32 participants last post by  pinklady 
#1 ·
I found this wonderful site while search to see if anyone was carry big (by big mean LAR GRIZZLY big). Well, I found a link 45acp vs. 45 Win mag and I was hooked! althought I stayed in the shadows looking and learning.
Leaving the great state of Texas movin to Vermont. I have been able to see how different people carry open or concealed and the laws that effect all of us!
I'm a big 10mm fan and love some of the odd ball guns that can be used for SD/CCW like the Grizzly. Which I am in the process of getting. wanting to use as EDC/hunting pistol. Now before you think I am crazy I do know that most large frame semi-auto pistols can be concealed in the middle of the back. Its a 45 winmag with a 10mm conversion kit and if I can find another 10mm barrel for it will have it reamed for the 10mm Magnun.
Well thats my story and to everyone who has posted on here A BIG THANK YOU for all the information you provide.
Amos

#18 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.