Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Question about icons.

920 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dr_cmg 
#1 ·
On the left side of the forum, the icons of blue envelopes, red envelopes, etc,.. what do all the icons mean? Are they listed somewhere?

The next column, some have a question mark, some a smiley face that is all teeth LOL, etc, who puts those in? Is there a way the OP puts those on his thread when he posts it? Did I miss that somewhere?

I've noticed the white arrow, kinda like an inverted return key icon indicates that I have posted to that thread before. Is there a way for me to mark threads (personally) that I want to follow. So when I'm logged in, they will be flagged for me. I know about the email notification, but that's not what I'm referring to. Just a flag to mark threads I want to follow. Or be able to place them all in one screen would be neat.

#2 ·
The envelopes, blue & red, etc; indicate the popularity of the thread. Red means it's a hot topic, lots of posts.

The other icon is just an option, when you start a thread. There's a list of such, that you can choose when you start the thread. Just to give it whatever impression you want.

#4 ·
The bottom of the initial forum page has a legend that tells what each icon means. There are different icons on the main page than are in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.