Defensive Carry banner

Picked up a G21 need holster advice

4K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Black Arch Holsters 
#1 ·
So a Glock 21sf followed me home from the LGS yesterday, I have been wanting one for a while and it was too good of a deal to pass up. Now I need to figure out how I want to carry it. My EDC for the past few years has been a G36 in a Stronghold Phoenix holster from Occidental Gunleather. It is a great setup for IWB carry for the 36. I will mostly be carrying the 21 when it is cooler and I can have a little more for cover garments (unless I find that I can conceal it very well in a t-shirt). Anyone who carries a full size gun have any reccomendations for a good holster. Looking for both IWB and OWB options in leather or kydex. Thanks in advance for the help!:smile:

#3 ·
Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro - gives you the option of IWB - adjustable for ride height and cant - and OWB. Holds the weapon very tight to your body, should allow you to conceal a G21 with a T-shirt/Polo.

#7 ·
I use a Blackhawk! paddle holster for OWB carry, and one of their soft (but extremely stable) IWB holsters. The OWB holster comes with both belt loops and a very nice paddle, and is cant-adjustable.

#8 ·
If you're already using Tim's Stronghold Phoenix, you know the quality of his work. I have his Slim IWB that is by far the most comfortable and concealed holster I have.......and I have a bunch, including a Stronghold Phoenix. For OWB, I have several High Noon Slide Guards that are comfortable, as well as, a pancake from H.B.E. thats another real quality piece of Gunleather! My next OWB holster will be one of Tim's snap on models!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.