Defensive Carry banner

My reading list for next 2 or 3 weeks... maybe longer

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Jason Storm 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good! Thanks for the link, have fun with your new acquisitions!

#6 ·
GunDigest Book of the Revolver by Grant Cunningham; I highly recommend it! :yup:

Amazon.com: Gun Digest Book of the Revolver (9781440218125): Grant Cunningham: Books

Just about everything you need to know about the role of revolvers in self defense, in one neat and concise source, in plain English. This would be a great book for anyone interested in revolvers be they newbies or consider themselves well versed.
I seem to be gravitating back toward my roots with revolvers. I love 'em.

The "REVOLVERS ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY" book while very interesting and helpful was just a bit of let-down as there is nothing in it for Dan Wesson revolvers.
True to my word, folks didn't see or hear much from me for a couple weeks. What bliss! (probably on both sides). :wink:

#7 ·
Ever since I completed my first CC course, which took 7 hrs., I recently bought and completed reading 2 books related to handgun use for self-defense. They are "Essential Guide to Concealed Carry" by Bruce Eimer and "Armed Response", by Mark Kenik. Highly recommended reads for anyone considering using a handgun for both CC and home defense. Also cuts through the BS and hype too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.