Defensive Carry banner

Dear Chicago

2K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  TedBeau 
#1 ·
Dear Chicago, California, DC, et al:
Something extremely unexplainable happened today. I carried my 1911 in a shoulder holster as my primary all day today. I had my Glock 19 as a backup inside my waistband, and my .380 as my back up's back up. I carried all three today at the same time. And, would you believe it-- nothing happened!
None of my 3 pistols committed a crime. At no point did I feel like I needed to whip out one of my CCW's and start shooting people. And, best of all, at no point did I shoot myself with my own guns!
What is going on?? I'm scared! According to you, all of the above should have happened, but, none did!
I'm beside myself with fear and confusion. Please help!
Signed,
Pscipio03

#2 ·
As a civilian CCW licensee you think you need to carry three guns? Now I'm scared.

Reactions: Rhcmlc
#6 ·
I'm just hope I'm doing it right. I mean, man, what if all they are saying isn't true? What if it's actually the person using the gun that's the issue-- not the gun itself. Talk about the earth stopping, flipping onto it's side and rotating the other direction on is axis.

#13 ·
But....GUNS KILL!

Your guns must all be very defective.

Please send them to me and I'll get them fixed, trained or otherwise rehabilitated. When they're properly self acting killers, I'll return them to you.

It could be a long wait.

#19 ·
I was at my range just this morning participating in a practical pistol course where there were more that two dozen active shooters on site!! Drawing and firing at all sorts of targets. No one got shot, had a ND/AD and none of the guns went off without someone pulling the trigger!! What is going on here? By all rights this should have been a blood bath where dozens of innocent children died!!!

#29 ·
My High School had a rifle range in the basement of one of the buildings (it was a large school and was laid out almost like a small college campus). We had a rifle team that competed with other schools and academies in the area, and also competed at Camp Perry. When it was time to get to practice after school, we all went to a huge walk-in gun locker and picked up our rifles and ammunition. We then proceeded to walk through the halls, into another building and then down to the range in the basement. We actually managed to do this without anyone getting hurt. Now? You can't even have a rifle range in a school anymore. After all, it's for the well-being of the students. I can hear the chant of the school board now "Think of the children!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.