Defensive Carry banner

New aquisition:

783 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mkh 
#1 ·
View attachment 64677
I went with a friend to a new LGS. He wanted to trade this in on a ruger LCP or LC9 or other "pocket" pistol. And of course I wanted to check out the new shop. The owner at the shop offered him a very low ball price, but left him the oputunity to make a counter offer. I think he was stunned from the first offer, So I jumped in with I'll give you $250.00 for it. Now the grips alone cost him $130.00 I was with him when he purchased them. He bought the revolver new for $372.00 and has only put 15rds through it. I know alot of people bash Taurus: Oh yeah by the way this is a Taurus 85 Ultra-lite w/ crimsom Trace Grips. But for $250.00 this firearm will go a long way in the right hands at the right time

#2 ·
Attachment link does not work........

#6 ·
No experience with the ultra lite, but I have a blued model 85. Have never had any problems out of it.

As for the offer from the gun store for it. Well, it kind of like a used car dealer, their all smiles and they'll screw you and tell you how much you liked it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.