Defensive Carry banner

CCW processing in Delaware County, OH

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Saint77 
#1 ·
I put my application in to the Delaware County, Ohio Sheriff's office on Tuesday and they had my license ready today - 4 days. Not bad!

Now the catch is, they scheduled me almost a month out from when I called...

I was told when I took my class that they usually take around 2 weeks to process once you get your appointment to get your application in/get fingerprinted. My long wait was to my appointment.

The people at the sheriff's office are really pleasant people also. A friend of mine went through Franklin County and he said it was a pain in the arse and the people were horrible.

Just thought I would pass that along.

#2 ·
Four days and "almost a month." Quit complaining. You've got it good.

#3 ·
Marion County has a reputation for taking the full forty-five days mandated by law. Morrow County, where I got mine, took about two weeks.

#6 ·
Union county scheduled my appointment within a week of my call. Don't have the permit yet, though it's been less than two weeks. OP, did you take your training at Blackwing? I think I must have taken the course at the same time as you or maybe a week later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.