Defensive Carry banner

What is the Crossbreed Super Tuck - Shorty?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gun1 
#1 ·
I was going to order a holster from Crossbreed's Seconds website and it shows it is a Super Tuck "Shorty" in the description? Anyone know what "Shorty" means? As I didn't see this option on their regular web page? It is for a S&W M&P 40c.

Also it says it is Horsehide, is this a better option than the Cowhide? What are the benefits? And lastly it says it's in "good" condition for $40 plus $8 shipping is this worth it or is there a better option for a similar product?

Thanks for your help and Happy New Year!

#4 ·
For what it is worth, I have the same gun and I carry it in a regular size supertuck deluxe. It works great. I would imagine the clips are identical so you'll have the same shirt-tucking ability mine has, and the gun is the same so that would be the same printing possibility.

Horse hide is supposed to be more dense than bull hide = won't wick moisture as much and is more abrasion resistant (won't wear as much over time holstering and unholstering your gun).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.