Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New to the sight but not new to Concealed Carry.

1K views 33 replies 34 participants last post by  slugger6 
#1 ·
New to the sight but not new to Concealed Carry. I can't wait to learn more from everyone and thanks in advance for all the tips, tricks, advice and help. Since I can reach a lot of people on here at once I'd like to take a poll of the best Concealed Carry Weapon. Hopefully this isn't something redundant and I'm not annoying anyone.

#4 ·
Well, it is redundant, but not annoying. I don't think there is any lack of people here ready to express their opinions. In my opinion, the best CCW varies by individual. Since we're talking about "concealment" you have to consider body proportions, how you wish to conceal (on body, purse/handbag, etc.), what type of firearm you are most comfortable with (semi vs. revolver), size, weight, and even budget. So there is no "best." For me, I carry an M&P 9c. It has the reliability, stopping power, capacity, size and comfort that fits me. However, if I were to do it again, I think I'd go with the .40 for the greater stopping power and now that I've carried a while I'm sure I'd be able to comfortably holster and conceal it. But overall, I'm pleased. I just pray everyday that the only time I unholster it is when I put it back in the gun safe. Oh...and welcome to the forum!

#6 ·
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

The secret of the best 'concealed carry weapon' is hidden within your handle.:yup::hand9:

ret :31:

#9 ·
There are so many different guns and different people with different likes and dislikes ,it would almost be impossible to voice anything but one own personal preference as to which gun is the perfect carry gun. I would say it is the one you like the best for you, and definitely the one you have with you when you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.