Defensive Carry banner

Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................

3K views 47 replies 41 participants last post by  Alex_C 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Did any one catch this? Judge Jeanine for President!
Watch the full clip, it's great!

Judge Jeanine: The cowardice of The Journal News

Check out this video from foxnews.com!

Watch This Video:
Judge Jeanine: The cowardice of The Journal News | Fox News Video

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

#13 ·
I try not to give FOX too much credit. Using them to support the issue of gun rights is the same as using CNN to support gun control ideas. They are equal opposites. Just saying in a debate the other side views FOX the same way a lot of 2A supporters view CNN.

#17 ·
I have noticed how Liberal/Progressives like to "demonize" FOX News whenever they can. They ARE fair and balanced. One sees many liberal/progressive clowns on there debating conservatives. I guess the left loonies can't hack it when a News group gives BOTH sides of the issue. Only the kool aide drinkers can't see the difference.

#14 ·
I believe she was the Republican canidate who initally ran against Hillary Clinton for NY Senator. That state really messed up not electing her.

#30 ·
Yep, the "carpetbagger" from Arkansas beat out a life long New York resident, former prosecutor and judge because the carpetbagger was the former 1st lady with a boat load of money.

Why didn't Hillary run for the Senate in Arkansas? Because a Senator from Arkansas doesn't have as much power as a Senator from New York.

Reactions: Spirit51
#15 ·
I've read her thoughts before I saw the video. Good job!

#16 ·
I saw her, she is great and not afraid to tell it like it is. Very refreshing nowadays.

#18 ·
I want to have her children.

Reactions: Hoganbeg
#20 ·
I saw another video from her and it was nowhere near as intense as this one at the end. Man she tore them a new one. This is what America is really thinking. Not the entitlement christmas tree lazy dumb jerks but what real hard working honest Americans are all thinking. I wish someone would begin publishing names and addresses of all the groups she mentioned.

By the way I dont watch Fox lately because it's too stressful but there is no comparison of the amount of actual truth that comes from both of those networks. You can't be serious in comparing them and still be using your common sense. Fox broadcasts all viewpoints no matter how they lean. And they present more actual facts in one day than CNN in a month. My son is a producer at CNN and the stories I could tell you would drop your jaw. He's also one person with common sense in a sea of idiots in that place.

#28 ·
HaHaHaHa!!!!!

"We felt.........sharing as much information about gun ownership in our area was important in the aftermath of the Newtown shootings"

I Can visualize Royal Court Jester Janet Hasson ,AkA The Publisher Journal News (AkA Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap)
grasping at straws with the above statement, can't you?
What a blowhard.

Well, I wonder if she learned her lesson not to mess with gun owners?
They're either old men, or Judges, seeking vindication, legally.

Reactions: Crowbait
#33 ·
:hand13:Excellent job Judge. :hand13:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.