Defensive Carry banner

Assault Hammers EXPLAINED

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  JDE101 
#1 ·
#13 ·
I have two drawers full of unregistered hammers in my rollaways and more in boxes and cabinets. From a 1 ounce ball-pein with a 3/8s inch head to a mighty 48 Oz Ball-pein. I have body hammers, I have bumpers and dimplers, and raising hammers and stretching hammers. I have copper, lead, brass, plastic, wood, and leather mallets. I have shot-filled hammers. I have the dreaded cross-pein hammer. I have hammers that only a blacksmith or Gallagher could love. I even have a pneumatic plannishing hammer and two fully-automatic air hammer/chisels with many attachments. I have a railroad spike sledge, and both an 8 and 16 Lbs sledge hammers. Someone stop me, please! I hope i don't get a visit from the "BATH"

#14 ·
Wow! ...and the hits just keep on comin! A pneumatic plannishing hammer?! Say that 6 times fast! That either needs to be banned OR have a Dr. Seuss story written about it! Is it a pneumatic plannisher from hammacher schlemmer? Do you also own a plannisher-brandisher? Or maybe that's what you call yourself?

#17 ·
I have two ballpeen and one carpenter hammer, all with wooden handles. No good carpenter or mechanic needs one of the evil hammers with fiberglass handles! The fiberglass handles just make them more lethal for beating in the heads of innocent civilians. And you can go into any hardware store and buy them without a background check! The government should ban the manufacture and sale of all hammers with fiberglass handles! Write your congressman today!:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.