Defensive Carry banner

My new P238 Holster

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  zeke4351 
#1 ·
Thought I would share with you pictures of my new P238 pocket holster. I have carried a P3AT in a Guru Dave pocket holster for years and never went anywhere with out it. I just bought a new Sig P238 and it wouldn't conceal as easy. Being cocked and locked made the 238 harder to conceal than the KelTec when using one of these holsters. They have come up with a clever solution and I like it very much. I like carrying in my hip pocket and was glad to see this new holster. I hope the pictures come out ok from my phone where you can see the flap and zipper on the new holster. Handgun holster
Fashion accessory Belt Leather Buckle
Electronic device Technology Cable Electronics accessory Hdmi
Bumper Automotive exterior Footwear Auto part Denim

As you can see when someone is behind me looking down in my pocket all they see is my wallet;)

See less See more
#4 ·
I wore one of these in my hip pocket for years. I was sitting on the holster 90% of the time. They do draw well but like all holsters they have to be broken in before they work very good. The fake zipper top slips out of the way very easy but stays covering your gun with no problem while sitting or any activity. I like my P238 and am wanting to get a P938 as soon as they get all the bugs out of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.