Defensive Carry banner

2A - Colorado Anti-Second Amendment Legislator’s Criminal Record Exposed

817 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  The Old Anglo 
#1 ·
Actual Title: BREAKING: Colorado Anti-Second Amendment Legislator’s Criminal Record Exposed
RedState.com
By: Kyle Forti (Diary) | March 6th, 2013 at 08:00 PM

Face Hair Forehead Chin Nose
According to a Colorado Bureau of Investigations report obtained by Media Trackers, State Representative Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora) was arrested in 1976 on a charge of larceny and again in 1991 on a charge of shoplifting. Despite her own criminal record, Rep. Fields has sought to limit the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.

.........Rep. Fields has sponsored multiple gun control bills currently under debate in the Colorado Legislature, including legislation to ban on magazines with the capacity to hold more that 15 rounds, criminalize the private sale or transfer of a firearm without a background check,ban on concealed carry permits on the college campuses, and increase background check fees.

Fields has also co-sponsored Sen. Evie Hudak’s legislation which would not only strip anyone subject to a restraining order of their Second Amendment rights, but would also require the same to relinquish any firearms they own to the state.

Sen. Hudak has recently been in the national spotlight for remarks she made to rape survivor Amanda Collins.

BREAKING: Colorado Anti-Second Amendment Legislator?s Criminal Record Exposed | RedState

See less See more
#2 ·
She's a complete idiot.

#4 ·
Of course, criminals want gun control. That makes things a lot easier for them to operate in a safe environment. They don't want to be shot and killed in their job. Most of the anti-gun people support criminals, thus, strict gun control laws are the way to go.

"Additionally, Fields was the sole sponsor in the House to sign on to Sen. John Morse’s (D-Colorado Springs) legislation to institute civil liability on firearms manufacturers, sellers, and owner for any damage incurred through the use of their firearms."

#5 ·
ANGLICO - Thank so much for bringing this up as I live in Colorado. She wants this bill passed ( no more than 15 rnds in a magazine ) to honor her dead son who was to testify against a couple of gangbangers that he apparently knew. They didn't want him to testify against them so they contracted a hit against him. He died along with his girlfriend. I'm sorry for her loss, but I just see some 'Irony' in this espically now that we know she has a criminal record. She also has had numerous traffic violations in the past few years as well which I know means nothing but why penalize good honest people with this stupid bill ? A feel good bill for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.