Defensive Carry banner

Gun buyback in Wichita (KS)

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Joshua M. Smith 
#1 ·
I heard this on the news last night. Wichita state university is planning on a gun buyback program.

Other than the fact that this is Kansas, gun buybacks are hardly news however, they are buying back.... get this.... TOY GUNS!

I haven't been able to find anything on the net on this specific event but a search of the net revealed that this is not an isolated occurrence.

So far my favorite quote on the subject:
buying back toy guns will no more keep our streets safe than buying back non-alcoholic beer will keep Ted Kennedy sober

#3 ·
More ''feelgood factor'' planned by the bleating sheep! :rolleyes:

I have yet to hear anyone make positive claims that would support any significant influence from a buy back - on criminal guns. And now it's toy guns huh - great!

#4 ·
:hand10: Maybe if I sell them all my sons TOY guns, I will get enough to buy him another real gun. That would make me FEEL GOOD.

#5 ·
Buying Back Toy Guns?

Who is actually in charge of this program?

'Dumb and Dumberer?'

ret:urla9ub:

#6 ·
Most of the toy gun "buy backs" offer gift cert. for another toy from any toy shop but it has printed on them "Not eligible for any type of toy gun".

Heck, the only up here were giving away either the certs or, get this, barbie dolls, yes, TO BOYS (if they wanted them).

You'd be surprised (well, maybe not) how many mothers "talked" their young sons into getting the dolls.

The wussification of males in this society has begun.

Wayne

#7 ·
The wussification of males in this society has begun.
Begun ?? damm hand what rock you been under for the last 30 years or so LOL . I am shure my Grandfather would say 70 years or so .. but untill we as society ditch the pc bs .. there we go .. I do fear for my grandsons .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.