Defensive Carry banner

Hello from Colorado

875 views 34 replies 35 participants last post by  dawei 
#1 ·
Howdy,

I've been a lurker on this forum from time to time for a while now, and decided it was time to officially join.
I'm a retired military vombat veteran, with time in both the Army and the Navy.
I have served as an Army MP and an Artilleryman, and as a Damage Controlman on the USS John Paul Jones. I'm also a strong supporter of our natural rights confirmed and guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.
I'm a native of Colorado, where I'm hoping we can repeal some very misguided "high capacity" magazine laws following the next elections...

I look forward to learning a lot of good info from everyone here on this site! Thanks!

#9 ·
Welcome to DC Cinncinatus. Are you perchance fond of the old time TV show Daniel Boone? Catch it on the Me TV Network like I do. Monday thru Friday at 0900 right after a full hour of Leave It To Beaver Call me an old fuddy duddy if you must. I've sampled some of what passes for entertainment on TV these days and TBT much of it is pure unadulterated dribble.

I am NONAME762 and I'm a native of western Washington state. I'm no saint but I prefer the old TV shows. Limited government no infringements on the 2A and all who would hassle me leave me the Hell ALONE.

I had uncles who served on tin cans in WWII. My Dad served on Liberty ships in the Merchant Marine cuz a busted eardrum kept him from joining the US Navy. You should fit in right well here.

#14 ·
Hi Cinncinatus! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Thank you for your service to our country. I hope you're successful in making Colorado a more gun rights-friendly state.

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.