Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Colorado

899 views 28 replies 28 participants last post by  aimhigh 
#1 ·
High everyone.

I have been carrying for a little over a year now, and I feel great having taken a vested intrest in my own safty. My primary carry is XD45tac, or a S&W 638. With a Kel-Tec 3PAT for back up.

I have spent the last 8 years in telcom world, always working with 9-1-1 data and networks. Though I am working now on a career shift into law enforcement.

Thanks for such a great board!!! Hope to be posting often!

#8 ·
Welcome to the board from the southeast corner of the state Shade

#13 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

#14 ·
Welcome!! How do you like Denver? I might be moving to Boulder in about 1 year or so. How easy is it to get a concealed permit?

I also have AK-47's. Are they legal to own in CO if you already have them and then move there?

Thanks!

#24 ·
Welcome!! How do you like Denver? I might be moving to Boulder in about 1 year or so. How easy is it to get a concealed permit?

I also have AK-47's. Are they legal to own in CO if you already have them and then move there?

Thanks!
I love Denver, but I am bais being a native. Permit's are pretty easy get, though they do wait the full 90 days after you apply before they give it to you. AKs are fine, standard federal laws, no extra state ones that I am aware of.

As for the independant republic of Boulder. I hope you enjoy the company of radical left-wing trustfund hippies. I generalize of course, but you get the idea. Its a college town for better or worse. And if you are headed to CU there are NO guns on campus unless you are LEO. Its not just against school policy, its a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.