Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings from Texas!

1K views 34 replies 34 participants last post by  ron8903 
#1 ·
Hi all!

I hope that you and your loved ones are having a great day.

I join this site humble and hungry to learn more about Defensive Carry. My handle says it all.

I am a administrative supervisor, member of the NRA, divorced and computers are my hobby.

Near where my ex used to sleep is a 12ga w/ 00 buck for HD. Not as warm but... :wink:

I've had my permit for almost 6 months now and I carry a G23 in an Infidel IWB. My ammo is Federal HydraShock 165gr.

Texas Governor Rick Perry has signed into law the "Castle Doctrine" and it goes into effect 8-1-07:bigdeal: Texas is not the 1st state.

I am in hopes that all 50 states will sooner than later get on board.

:smile:

NuBee

See less See more
#3 ·
welcome aboard! I hope other states jump on board as well! Maybe I should run for office...

#7 ·
Thanks for the warm response gents, this is great.

It is wonderful to see so many others that have decided to exercise their 2nd amendment rights and be personally responsible for their on safety along with law enforcement.

Some of my family members used to say that the above was corny and zealous stuff. Until they came home and saw 3 strange men running out of their back door.

1 minute earlier and they would have startled these thugs inside the house. Now my uncle listens and wants my aunt in the 1st CCW class available.

NuBee

#19 ·
Welcome

#25 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.