Defensive Carry banner

OWB holster for Glock 30

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  NCHornet 
#1 ·
Hi all,

My first thread ever! I am glad I found this forum that is dedicated for concealed carry.

I have a Glock 30. It is compact and holds 10 round of .45. I believe it is the best compact conceal carry gun out there.

For IWB, I have a Comp Tac infidel holster for it. I wore it during my 6-hour drive from LA to SF, very comfortable and couldn't feel a thing.

Now, I've been looking for a good OWB holster for my Glock 30. But I am having a hard time to find one that has some sort of retention (like Bianchi Finger Lok) and the holster still stay open once the weapon is removed.

Anyone can point me to the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

#6 ·
Galco's "Concealable" is a fine OWB. I have a few! :yup:

#7 ·
I have a G30 holster from Kramer leather. You are probably going to have to search the links section and look at various websites of manufacturers. I learned a lot doing that which helped narrow down the final choices.

#10 ·
I have CC a Glock 23 ( what I believe is the ultimate CC gun, lol!!) and I can tell you the finest holster I have ever used is the Bianchi Carry Loc. This is a fine holster that meets all your specs and it is a great sound when you hear the gun lock into place. The finger reelease is placed so perfectly that the draw is not slowed in anyway. I hate thumbstrap holsters I won't have them for CC, now hunting is a different story. Try the Carry Loc you will love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.