Defensive Carry banner

Well its official!!!

988 views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  snowdoctor 
#1 ·
Ok i went to check my mail and there it was!!! It was like a beam of like on this one peace mail. It was my CW permit! I show it to my wife and she said " well i guess i will give you your christmas gift now". She handed me a black box with the words Springfield Armory on it, I opened it up and it was a XD Sub-Compact in .40, I cant wait till this weekend!!!

#4 ·
Wow! Congratulations on your new pistol! You got one heck of a woman there! So-----------what does that actually leave you for Christmas???

#5 ·
Now,,,,, get her one and a gun and return the favor. It will help you to sleep better at night when you are away from her to know she is able to protect herself. It also empowers lots of women and boosts their self esteem and confidence and will make the two of you one heck of a team.
NOW,,,, don't tell anyone else. The more people that know, the less chance you have to use the element of surprise in a given situation and the greater chance that you will be "fingered" in a tense situation and forced to act before you are ready. GOOD LUCK!!! HAVE FUN!!!

#8 ·
Now,,,,, get her one and a gun and return the favor. It will help you to sleep better at night when you are away from her to know she is able to protect herself. It also empowers lots of women and boosts their self esteem and confidence and will make the two of you one heck of a team.
LOL the wife has a Colt Defender, and my Commander that she likes. She always is asking me to go the the range with her, but its DEC. in Alaska and it was 13 degrees F and snow on the ground with no indoor range it sucks shooting!!! beside it being cold we are down to 4hr of daylight and loosing 4 MINs and 54SEC of daylight each day, but in 8 days we start getting light back. thank god!!

#15 ·
Well that is a good day!!!! congrats on both your permit and the XDSC...
and please take Thumper's advice...it will save you a headache down the road.
remember...nobody can see it...don't worry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.