Defensive Carry banner

Walther PPK/S Xtra Cap Mag Question

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
Just Curious...Did Walther ever actually make a 10 round mag for the PPK PPK/S pistols or is this an aftermarket knock-off?
This Ebay auction is over but, Im just wondering if anybody knows (for sure) if Walther ever made/sold an extended PPK mag.
The seller said it was a factory mag.

See less See more
#3 ·
After Checking

Me too...I almost bid on it (just to have it) but, then I thought HUH? I don't think Walther ever made a higher cap mag for the PPK or PPK/S - so I passed on it. Thanks Class3NH

#4 ·
I think the higher cap mag has a lighter spring. I just used one I'm looking into buying and had trouble loading a 6th round that it is supposed to be able to hold. The mag looked like it could hold at least 2-3 more. As for them being factory mags, I doubt it.

Mike

#6 ·
Sure Will Stick Out

I was thinking that if (by chance) it was a factory Walther mag then I would buy it & keep it in the glove compartment of the car.
But, I already sure do know that non~factory Walther mags are usually el~crappo.
Thanks for the info folks.

#8 ·
The PPK/S

Mine is great.
The only problem that I ever had with mine was that it was machined so beautifully crisp that I was getting my thumb sliced when I racked the slide.
Just one really razor sharp area but, I took care of it in five minutes because it's Stainless!
Extremely Reliable...but, you're correct they only like factory mags. Cheapo Magazines...Stay Away From My Walther! :wink:

I just never heard of Walther making a 10 round mag for the PPKs
Never believe everything you read...I guess. Especially on Ebay. :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.