Defensive Carry banner

Does reloading interest you?

• I currently Reload and I'm not new to guns.

Votes: 45 60.8%
  • I have no interest in reloading. But I'm not new to guns

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 21-25 yr Male interested in learning how to reload

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 26-35 yr Male " "

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 36-45 yr Male " "

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • 46-55 yr Male " "

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • 55+ yr Male " "

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 21-25 yr Female " "

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-35 yr Female " "

• 36-45 yr Female " "

• 46-55 yr Female " "

• 55+ Yr Female " "

Reloading Survey

2K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  coffeecup 
#1 ·
I'm doing a survey for work regarding reloading interests. Its age and interests. Please take the survey even if you have NO interest in reloading.

#3 ·
Been reloading since the mid 1970s and rather resent to have to find my age bracket so far down the list.

#12 ·
Dittos for me too. I started reloading in 1974 for a wild cat 30 Belted Newton I traded for. Still have that gun and it shoots great but have added many dozen more to our collection and reload for many of them.

#6 ·
I'm a 53 yr. old male and started reloading when I was 22 and purchased my first 44 mag. revolver. When they told me how much ammo was, I started reloading.:smile:

Hoss

#7 ·
I'm a 51 yr. old male who has considered reloading but has put it off until the price of buying ammo gets to painful or some sort of dumb laws are enacted restricting the sales of ammo.

#8 ·
I"m 52, interested in reloading, bought a press last Saturday, and have it setup, but have not reloaded a round yet because its been too frigging cold to go to the range to shoot the first 10 and I've been a little too busy at work also. I hope to shoot my first rounds Saturday.

I don't fit the above but I voted anyway.

#9 ·
Used to reload a loooong time ago, but I'm 50 and quite honestly, I'm at a stage in my life where my time is more valuable to me than the $'s.

That, and "she-who-must-be-obeyed" tells me that I don't need any more hobbies...... :blink:

#11 ·
I am 22 and want to learn how to reload. My grandpa in in FL for the winter but when he gets back he is teaching me. He has a huge backroom set up with nothing but his reloading tools and gun safes.... Now if he would hurry up and get back here!

#15 ·
48 year old male. Reloaded rifle calibers as a teen then took a hiatus until two years ago. Now reloading for my .45.

#16 ·
Near 63 male - been reloading since soon after shedding diapers :wink:

The poll should be multiple choice really as most folks need to answer two questions and not one. Do you want a change? Not sure tho if it would convert and keep current results.

#17 ·
i broke down and ordered a Hornady LNL AP this weekend. it'll be here tomorrow. gonna reload 308 win, .223 rem, and eventually 5.7x28 once i get it all figured out.

#20 ·
I reload and I am not new to guns. I just reload for my bolt action rifles currently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.