Defensive Carry banner

Miss Elsie Pea (LCP) is coming tomorrow! (Merged)

4K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  JonInNY 
#1 ·
Well, after an exhaustive search, a bit of FFL red tape between Kentucky and New York, and trips to the local sheriff to have my permit amended, my new Ruger LCP 380 will arrive tomorrow. I will be going to the range tomorrow to check it out, and I will let you all know how it performs.

It’s gotten such wonderful reviews, and I think it will make a great BUG and even primary carry in the hot summer months. I will keep you all posted, and post some pics tomorrow!

#3 · (Edited)
Miss Elsie Pea (Ruger LCP) Has Arrived!

I just picked up my new LCP, and I'm very impressed. Went to the range, and fed through about 200 rounds, with no problems whatsoever. It's not meant as a target gun, so I didn't try for bullseyes, but at 5-10 yards, it consistently hit the center of the silliouettes.

The only minor complaint is that it's slightly difficult to lock the slide open. I have heard this from others as well, but with a little practice, it becomes easier.

So, count me as one more satisfied LCP owner. Good work Ruger!

Here she is: (with some .380's for size reference)

#10 ·
I just picked up my new LCP, and I'm very impressed. Went to the range, and fed through about 200 rounds, with no problems whatsoever. It's not meant as a target gun, so I didn't try for bullseyes, but at 5-10 yards, it consistantly hit the center of the silliouettes.

The only minor complaint is that it's slightly difficult to lock the slide open. I have heard this from others as well, but with a little practice, it becomes easier.

So, count me as one more satisfied LCP owner. Good work Ruger!

Here she is: (with some .380's for size reference)
Uh, what brand of ammo is that? They don't look anything like the Remington's that I've been shooting through my P3AT.

#4 ·
These range reports are killing me! I'm waiting to for one to get in town!

#12 ·
You guys are killing me with pocket heaters. My "To Buy" list is long as it is!

#15 ·
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

They had TWO of these at local gun shop...I waited a few hours too long, just got back from there, both were gone :rant:

Talk about an extreme case of snoozed and lost :mad:

Anyway, congrats on the purchase!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.