Defensive Carry banner

What would you do?--Wife Assaulted by Juvenile

5K views 58 replies 49 participants last post by  Slabsides45 
#1 ·
Just thought of this, it did happen to me a few years ago. My wife and I were walking out of the movies to our truck. About half way there two kids about 11-13years old came up to us and started making remarks on how hot my wife is. At first is was :rofl: but then one of them grabbed her a$$.:nono: I told them enough and to get out of here. This is when it got to the point I wasn't sure how to proceed. One gets up into my face and starts pressing against me(I am 6' 200lbs work out a lot so no fat). This kid was skinny probably 75-100lbs. His friend or brother told him lets go.... that man is gonna kick your a$$. Well they did leave after another min or two. Now what would you have done? I wanted to push him to the ground but being a kid didn't know what to do. Do you think a little OC would have been appropriate?

#3 ·
Preasure points work wonderfully with children and kids(even some adults). Doesn't leave a mark on them but can hurt like hell. It definately gets the point across to little smart .ss's.

There are some good ones on the arms, that simply look like your leading them away by the arm.

#6 ·
+1! Or just pick him up by the neck and walk him to the women's restroom. Maybe move forward into him causing him to retreat rapidly or fall down. He's a minor so you can't do much to him.

#7 ·
When you sexually harass/assault my wife all the "he's just a minor" rules go right out the window.

You don't lose the right to self-defense just because your aggressor/attacker is a minor. Kids would've got one stern warning to stop the comments towards my wife. After that if they decided to go hands on with her, I would've went hands on with them. I've got no problem beating someone else's delequent ass kids if they won't do it themselves. If that doesn't say stop, then some lungs full of OC surely will.

#8 ·
What is a 11-13 year old thinking is going to happen by making such comments and touching a woman whose husband is twice your size?

I would be careful they had no weapons but a good arm grab and getting in his face may set him straight.

#13 ·
What is a 11-13 year old thinking is going to happen by making such comments and touching a woman whose husband is twice your size?
I'll tell you what they were thinking. "We'll goad some big guy into smacking us around a little bit and then we'll sue him for everything he has. Then we can buy a new Xbox."

#11 ·
Mmmmm...
If someone grabs my wife...what I do IS gonna' leave a mark, probably several of them...we'll sort out the legal stuff later!:aargh4:

#15 ·
Well that's what I wanted to do...believe me! But I could see problems if I hurt them and the police and/or media got involved.

#12 ·
I'm gonna sit back and watch the show as my wife dismantles the little :banned:, piece by piece.

:yup:

#14 ·
Pressure points or a couple of Aikido techniques. Neither do permanent damage, both can be very effective. The pressure point hurts. The Aikido quickly introduces the little punk to a dirt sandwich.

Most martial arts require years of training to truly be effective but two or three Aikido techniques can be learned quickly.

When I switched from Karate to Aikido we had just had two lessons when a class mate introduced a would be thief to just one of the two techniques we had learned.

The student only intended to put the guy down, but it happened to be a spinning type move and he was unable to finish the spin because a brick wall interfered with the BG's head.

#18 ·
Pressure points or a couple of Aikido techniques. Neither do permanent damage, both can be very effective. The pressure point hurts. The Aikido quickly introduces the little punk to a dirt sandwich.

Most martial arts require years of training to truly be effective but two or three Aikido techniques can be learned quickly.

When I switched from Karate to Aikido we had just had two lessons when a class mate introduced a would be thief to just one of the two techniques we had learned.

The student only intended to put the guy down, but it happened to be a spinning type move and he was unable to finish the spin because a brick wall interfered with the BG's head.
:rofl::hand10:

#17 ·
I've read some good responses...and some funny ones (my wife would've probably deflated their egos too)

First and foremost you should've called the police, a battery occured where your wife was the victim (also typically the first person to report is the "victim" until the investigation is completed)

If you had OC then that's a viable option certainly. If they had pushed the issue then certainly I would've used force (let them sue me!) There's an old saying "Big boy game...Big Boy Rules" if you're old enough to act in that manner you're old enough to accept the butt kicking that comes along with it.

#19 ·
I met my wife while we were both on active duty in the Marine Corps. She is small but would definitely deflate alot of men's egos, but certainly juveniles. I doubt I would have to do anything in that situation. :image035: On the chance my wife didn't take care of it, if a juvenile got in my face like that, I would have probably hip-checked him. 200lbs against 75-100 lbs isn't much of a contest. :biggrin2:

#20 ·
Semper Fi, mulle46, 1963-67

#21 ·
Semper Fi, dcb, 1998 to 2003

#23 ·
Mulle 46: I feel old, like I served just after the Little Big Horn or something.

#25 ·
LMAO.

#26 ·
What basically happened is the kid was using the fact that he was a minor to mess with you. He probably figured you wouldn't do anything to him because he was underage and you would be worried about getting sued. This would not have worked with me. I would have first told them to watch how they talked and once he touched her I would have slapped the kid. :slap: IF my wife didn't beat me to it. I don't know what the laws are where you are, but most places allow you to defend youself against a minor if he assaults you.
Grabbing someones butt without permission is assault, minor or not. My wife is very attractive and I have thought about this situation before. I would rather spend a night in jail than spend a night listening to her complain about me not doing anything about it.:rant:

#28 ·
Wow, he was trying to show off. He probably already has a criminal record. When he pressed against you after grabbing your wife I think it would have been perfectly acceptable to have taken him down but not striking him. It would have been good had there been some adult witnesses as well. Holding him down and calling the police to take his butt downtown would have probably taught him a lesson. Or at least get him to apologize before letting him back up. Just look around and make sure he doesn't have a gang around to back him up.

Where did this happen?

#30 ·
When he pressed against you after grabbing your wife I think it would have been perfectly acceptable to have taken him down but not striking him.
Where did this happen?
Yes he was pressed up on me. I was trying not to laugh but at the same time he was ******* me off.:aargh4: I ran this by a LEO I know and he said I should have gave him a "shove" as hard as I could. He said it would have been ok to do that but I am not so sure. Plus I just didn't want to get this turned around on me if I hurt him. It happened outside of a movie theater. It was day time and there was not too many people around from what I remember.

#29 ·
#31 ·
Exactly!! :haha:Everyone here would flogg the kids:rofl: but want to call for help should a grown person feel up his wife:rofl:
:confused:

#33 ·
My Ex, is also ex-Army, and she would have probably kicked his ass.

My daughter, is 5'2" ... and when younger I taught her a lot on self-defense, etc. When 18 she was working a job at a baseball field and they didn't leave until 2 a.m..... and they all had to walk across a long lot to their cars. They all normally walked together for protection. Plus , she would call me on her cell phone and talk to me on the way to her car.. until she was in it and driving.

One night... no call.... no call... no answer... no answer... no answer... Finally I get a call. She had gone out to her car by herself. Some 6' - 200 lb guy came up behind her and grabbed her from behind as she got to her car (attempted rape). As she was talking to me and letting me know what happened , I could hear comments and laughing in the background. It's was the 2 police officers getting the guy into the police car. She , uh, used the methods I had taught her and kicked his ass.

The Police officer got on the phone with me, he said the guy was much bigger than her, and she had really done a number on him, and wanted to tell me ..... that I had taught her well. He said when they arrived... he was flat on the ground, in pain, with her standing over him. He would "not get up" when they told him to.... he was too afraid of her. They were going to have to take him to the hospital, because he had missing teeth, and they thought a broken arm and a broken nose. He laughed, and said... "the guy is pretty messed up and is all bloody".

#34 ·
I'd just stand back and watch as my wife dealt with the "little buggers".

I'd actually feel sorry for them. :smile:

Biker :palmier:

#35 ·
pressing in on me + even thinking about touching my wife = nice little push back while I tangle his feet W/ mine. Whoops..must have tripped there little boy.
why don't you leave now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.