Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS - Armalaser RSS for Kel-tec PF-9 - $100 Free Shipping

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  onetuza 
#1 ·
WTS - Armalaser RSS for Kel-tec PF-9 $100 Free Shipping

This is an Armalaser RSS purchased about 9 months ago from Campbell's Sports for $153, that was subsequently sent back to Armalaser and factory modified for me by reducing the sensitivity and by removing the sensor material from the left side, so if you're a lefty, forget it. I further adjusted the sensitivity a bit by covering the right sensor with black nail polish until I got it where I want it. It has had about 6 1/2 months of use considering the downtime at Armalaser and two months downtime while my slide was at CRR being refinished.

Comes with all original parts, wrenches, alternate "strobe" backplate, instructions, etc.
Also comes with two blank laser housings that I received from Armalaser, intending to send them to holster makers so they could modify a holster for me. You will need new batteries.

Truth is, I never liked the functioning of this laser, nor it's blocky shape. I was considering getting the new CT LG-435, but for this particular weapon (PF-9), it reduces the trigger finger room and the grip space under the guard. So, I've decided to run my gun without a laser altogether.

Not exactly an enticing add, but I believe in complete disclosure.

As per the Subject line, $100 + free shipping.

See less See more
#2 ·
This should work on any handgun with a picatinny rail. I'll refund your money, less shipping, if it doesn't work for you on a weapon other than the PF-9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.