Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS HK USP Compact Stainless Slide .45 (SE TX)

5K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  newmenu 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an HK USP Compact .45 with the stainless steel slide for sale. We stopped see these about seven or eight years ago and they are hard to find, at least hard to find and in good shape. I need alot of cash to get the new AK and ammo I want and this beauty has to go if Im gonna get my new gun.

It shoots great, looks great, very litte ware, but some due to honest holster carry. The gun was bought by me off of its original owner who was a LEO in VA. The gun was and is very well maintained, is in terrific condition and comes with 3 magazines and night sights. Again it does have a couple hard to notice spots of wear, but its honest wear from years of carry by a LEO and a few trips to the range, other than that its tip top. He never mentioned if this gun was used to take care of any BGs, but I assume it was.

Im asking 799 usd for it and shipping is from my FFL to your FFL or F2F in Houston TX greater area.

pics on the way

#2 ·
Here is a stock pic I have, Ill take some pics of the actual gun later this morning. The one I have for sale has a Decocker only, the lever does not have the S/F function, again its a decocker only unlike in this pic.

#4 ·
I will take a NIB Arsenal 7.62.39 AK in trade and Ill toss in an extra 100 bucks to make things good on the deal.
I would also take a Full Size USP .45 or 9mm with the stainless steel slide in equal trade if the gun is in very good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.