Defensive Carry banner

Blackhawk SERPA question

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  tbrenke 
#1 ·
This may sound weird coming from me, possibly the biggest fan of the SERPA on this site but, are there any other SERPA fans out there that can tell me if there is a SERPA made specifically for the XD Sub Compact?

I have one for my 4 inch service model XD but my wife carries an XD Sub Compact and wants a SERPA of her own for her gun.

I know there is a model made specifically for the Glock 26/27 which is shorter than the one for the 19/23, so it kind of goes to reason that there would be a shorter model made for the XD Sub Compact vs. the 4 inch models.

But, so far I can't find one on the shelf of any of my local gun shops and when I look on the Blackhawk web site, I can't find a separate listing for an XD sc model.

So, anyone know?

#4 ·
i got a serpa for my m&p compact, but all they made at the time was the full size holster. the gun fit and locked into it just fine. i took a dremel to the excess and cut it off, now its flush with the muzzle.

only problem is the paddle attachment doest hide the gun very well, and the screws on the belt attachment stripped on mine. i don't use it much these days.

#5 ·
i got a serpa for my m&p compact, but all they made at the time was the full size holster. the gun fit and locked into it just fine. i took a dremel to the excess and cut it off, now its flush with the muzzle.
I have done the same for my 1911 4" Champ.

#8 ·
they do not make them for barel lengths.
the one I have fits my subcompct .40 just fine.
it is open bottom so a 4 or 5" xd will also fit fine.

it is also a pancake style BUT is close to imposable to remove from your belt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.