Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: Glock 27 .40 w/ 4 mags and 100 rounds of ammo...

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Siafu 
#1 ·
WTS: Glock G27 .40 pistol. 150 rounds down the pipe. Four (4) genuine Glock magazines, two with Scherer +0 pinky extenders and two stock magazines.

Absolutely perfect condition. No scratches. Pristine.

$500 from my FFL to your FFL.

I will include 100 rounds of WWB ammo as part of this deal. Buyer pays actual shipping. (due to shipping restrictions on ORM-D small arms ammo the items will ship separately.)

See less See more
#3 ·
It is a great shooter and is 100% reliable but I find myself carrying my Walther PPS 9mm almost exclusively. I also bought a PPS in .40 so I have that caliber covered as well.

This pistol doesn't even have wear on top of the barrel lug where it contacts the slide. It is, for all intents and purposes, brand new.

Don't get me wrong, I shoot very well with it and it conceals nicely (after all, it's a baby Glock in .40) but in the final analysis the Walther PPS is my favorite for EDC due to the fact that I have small hands.

#5 ·
WTS: Glock G27 .40 pistol. 150 rounds down the pipe. Four (4) genuine Glock magazines, two with Scherer +0 pinky extenders and two stock magazines.

Absolutely perfect condition. No scratches. Pristine.

$500 from my FFL to your FFL.

I will include 100 rounds of WWB ammo as part of this deal. Buyer pays actual shipping. (due to shipping restrictions on ORM-D small arms ammo the items will ship separately.)

I will give the buyer 300 rounds of factory fresh WWB (no reloads) with purchase of this pistol. :bier:

#9 ·
Where are you located- what state? Or did i just not see it in the original post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.