Defensive Carry banner

Nice Assorted Gun Firearms Paper Targets Site

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  clt46910 
#1 ·
Some forum members asked recently.
I posted a link to this site WAY Back when.

Either buy them or you can use them as reference to make your own.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SITE.

#4 ·
Good stuff there QK - my only prob with ''free'' targets sometimes, is how much darned printer ink I can use!!! That is expensive stuff.

Paper plates and a Sharpie still work real well much of the time :smilez:

#5 ·
Yeah, I'm with you Chris. Today I just made some circular and silhouette targets with a box from the new TV my parents bought. Completely cut apart I've got 4 pieces of cardboard that I can fit 3 8" round targets on each. And 4 large sides for silhouettes. I think I'll make some into hostage situation style targets.

#6 ·
P95Carry said:
Good stuff there QK - my only prob with ''free'' targets sometimes, is how much darned printer ink I can use!!! That is expensive stuff.

Paper plates and a Sharpie still work real well much of the time :smilez:
So, you are a Scott after all, huh? Explains the S&S, Penn's version of the Kilt:haha: :haha: :banana: :banana:

#9 ·
I am also a cheap paper plate and sharpie shooter...save my good targets for when company is visiting...LOL

You want an eye openner? Cut ouf some silhouettes out of heavy cardboard, hang a t-shirt and old flannel shirt over it and shoot at that. See where you are hitting without the marks to show you where you are suppose to hit. Can turn out to be a humbling experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.