Defensive Carry banner

Santa Came Late This Year

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  warmxd9 
#1 ·
Since I was scheduled to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas, we decided to swap gifts the following weekend. The youngest kid is 21, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Anyhow, my wonderful wife surprised me with this:

Ruger MKII with what I think are tulipwood grips. She bought it from our neighbor, he says he put maybe 50 rds through it, just never shot it. I believe it looking at the condition.

She's definitely a keeper. Oh, and the wife can stay too.

Mike

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats on the new pistola.

She's a keeper (and the wife too).:rofl:

#9 ·
Congrats on the Ruger.... I have a Mk.II, they're great... Check CDNN for spare mags, they're pretty competitive on the price...

#15 ·
Looks like there's some plunkin' pleasure in your future. :yup::image035:

#16 ·
Very nice, even if it was late. Like others have suggested, I would keep both the pistol and the wife. :congrats:

#17 ·
Nice, I love mine. If you have never broken one down before, pay close attention to the instructions. I did something wrong and must have bent something reassembling mine. Had to send it back. It either goes together easy and works or does not. Don't force it. And enjoy it, they are tack driver accurate!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.