Defensive Carry banner

Get guns off the market!

3K views 31 replies 31 participants last post by  dsee11789 
#1 ·
Got your attention, huh?
I let two guns go from the armory(what SO calls the safes), and as expected, I am post partum depression. Never again. Used guns should be locked in the safe.
So, have you let one loose and regretted it later?:buttkick:

#3 ·
I've let a few go over the years that I've regretted. Two that stand out are a S&W M65, and a Sig P232.

#4 ·
I let two Sccy's go and never regretted it. I sold my first 22LR single shot, my first 10/22 and my first shotgun when I was in college and quit hunting. I now wish I had them but no tears.

#17 ·
Lets see:

Dan Wesson .44 mag 6'' ported barrel
S&W model 659 9mm
S&W model 19 .357
Ruger Blackhawk Convertible .357/9mm
Ruger Blackhawk .357
Marlin 336c 30-30

Yep I guess I have had several over the years and the thought of it is bringing tears to my eyes. :frown:

#21 ·
Yes, I still cry about it.

It was a Ruger All Weather 30/06 back about 8 years ago. I miss that rifle.:aargh4::frown::9:

#22 ·
I had the first edition, 1960 Colt Trooper .357 beautiful accurate wheelgun, sigh, also an aluminum frame fully shrouded Colt Agent same 1960 era. Sigh...lots of regrets selling them.

#30 ·
I once sold a few guns because I needed cash at the time, but I wish I had every one of them back. If I ever sell another gun it will only be to finance the purchase of new gun, but even that is unlikely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.