Just DuraCoated: Teal Glock 17 and Pink Lady RIA 38 Special

This is a discussion on Just DuraCoated: Teal Glock 17 and Pink Lady RIA 38 Special within the T & Z Armory forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Here is the latest out of our lab. Sorry it's been a while since our last DuraCoat post, it's been pretty hectic out there! First ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TZArmory
  • 1 Post By OD*

Thread: Just DuraCoated: Teal Glock 17 and Pink Lady RIA 38 Special

Just DuraCoated: Teal Glock 17 and Pink Lady RIA 38 Special

Here is the latest out of our lab. Sorry it's been a while since our last DuraCoat post, it's been pretty hectic out there!

First up is a Glock 17 with the slide, trigger, and controls DuraCoated in teal! This one was for a customers little girl and she loves it!
    Second in the lineup is a Rock Island Armory 38 special DuraCoated in pink lady!

Let us know what you think and if you would like to have one of your firearms re-finished or purchase one from us with a custom finish already applied! We DuraCoat almost all makes and models and have a wide range of colors and camo/digital patterns to choose from! Thank you for checking us out.

Mike Pelini
    T&Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

Our Website: T & Z Armory - Affordable guns, accessories, and professional DuraCoat firearm refinishing.
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/tzarmory
    Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    Attached Images
    Lish likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    That "teal" is an unusual color. I had to look at the PIC a couple of different times and decided that I kinda like it.
    As an artist I am very familiar with the color though this is the very first time that I have ever seen its use on a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    That "teal" is an unusual color. I had to look at the PIC a couple of different times and decided that I kinda like it.
    As an artist I am very familiar with the color though this is the very first time that I have ever seen its use on a firearm.
    Glad you like it! Check out our other stuff on facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Just go to the photos, albums, duracoat work.

Let us know what you think!

Nice work!
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Nice work. Im not a glock fan but doing the slide trigger and the mag base makes it stand out and I like that.

WHY?
    " A free people ought not only to be armed & disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms & ammo to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them including their own government"
    George Washington

Thanks for the support everyone! The customers are very happy with how they turned out!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRTEAGLE357 View Post
    WHY?
    The eternal question.

I think people just like to add a personal touch to their firearms. The DuraCoat is tough and utilitarian as well as being a protective finishing coat. Often some firearms do need to be refinished so...might as well have it done a color that you like.

OD*
    Very "Miami Vice"!
    JD likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    The eternal question.

I think people just like to add a personal touch to their firearms. The DuraCoat is tough and utilitarian as well as being a protective finishing coat. Often some firearms do need to be refinished so...might as well have it done a color that you like.
    I couldn't agree more. Personalization and protection. Two main reasons for DuraCoating your firearm. Thanks for the post!