DuraCoat Work: S&W M&P 9 and S&W SD9 VE

This is a discussion on DuraCoat Work: S&W M&P 9 and S&W SD9 VE within the T & Z Armory forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Here are two more firearms out the door! A S&W M&P 9mm pistol that is ready for competition. It has been DuraCoated in Multi Dark ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh

Thread: DuraCoat Work: S&W M&P 9 and S&W SD9 VE

Here are two more firearms out the door!

A S&W M&P 9mm pistol that is ready for competition. It has been DuraCoated in Multi Dark Green and Desert Mirage Lizard. We added an Apex Tactical Specialities Polymer Trigger Kit, competition spring kit, and a rear sight rail system. Now this pistol is headed back to Iowa for some serious shooting!

Also, in our ever popular hot pink and matte black zebra stripe, here is a S&W SD9 VE pistol. This things has come a long way since its black and stainless days!

Thank you all for checking out our thread and feel free to contact me if you have one you would like to send in or would like to purchase a firearm from us already coated!

Mike Pelini
    T&Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

Our Website: DuraCoat Refinishing | Hand Guns & Accessories | T & Z Armory
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tzarmory
    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tzarmory
    Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube

Distinguished Member
    Wow! Those are some of the most . . . . interesting ones I've seen you post yet. Lol, I'm sorry those are hideous. I know you would never state your true opinion, but some of these have to be less fulfilling than others.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

I agree with miller_man, though they do appear to be well done, probably exactly like the customer asked them to be.

You don't have to like them yourself, as the "craftsman", but if you do it and do it well for the customer, bravo.
    357and40 likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis